Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Cross-Origin Request Blocked when editing a post on cke4.ckeditor.com/ck

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #1 by Chacapamac
I get some Cross origin errors when I try to edit any post on the forum?

The problem also mix up the URL, loosing the Joomla multilanguage menu code from:
http://localhost/mywebsite/index.php/forum-fr/questions-generales-generic-questions/2-bienvenue-au-forum-graf-welcome-to-the-graf-forum
to (when in edition)
http://localhost/MyWebsite/index.php/forum/questions-generales-generic-questions/2-bienvenue-au-forum-graf-welcome-to-the-graf-forum/edit/3

Errors in the Console:
 • XHRGET cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-versi...rsions.json?v=4.22.1 CORS Missing Allow Origin (I get 2 of those)
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-versi...rsions.json?v=4.22.1 . (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). Status code: 404.

EDITION: I just have the same problem on my testing live server —> www.graf-test.ca/index.php/forum-fr/ques...af-welcome-to-graf#2

REPORT CONFIGURATION:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : astroid_template_one | author: Astroid Framework | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: December 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.2 | creationdate: 2023-12-09

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.2 | 2023-12-09 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Chacapamac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
1 month 1 week ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

In the version of Ckeditor present in Kunena 6.2.2, the Ckeditor developpers have added a version check which call the url : cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-version/versions.json . I will look later to remove it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 month 1 week ago #4 by Chacapamac
Yes, I see the function in the ckeditor.js — I will leave it alone — I’m not a big Javascript coder....

More
1 month 1 week ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

I had made a change which is present in K6.2.3 to remove this check of Ckeditor version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

More
1 month 1 week ago #6 by Chacapamac
Yes, I install K6.2.3 and no more “cross-origin” problems. Thank You!

I’m still ending up in a wrong url when editing and saving.a post?

• I try on localhost and my live test server
URL of post—>        www.graf-test.ca/forum-fr/questions-gene...af-welcome-to-graf#2
URL on editing —> www.graf-test.ca/forum/questions-general...lcome-to-graf/edit/1
On editing, the url loose the language URL “forum-frto only “forum” and go to the wrong unused (because multilanguage website) “Home” menu (with only the menu items “Home and “Forum”  that have no language specific setting.

Both Last Joomla 4 — Both last Kunena 6.2.3
Localhost on PHP 8.1.13
Both Multilingual copy with mod-rewrite/htacces On
Live on PHP

More
1 month 1 week ago #7 by rich
There are no correct destinations in the menu items you have created yourself. The only menu that works correctly is the one created by Kunena (image 1).

The menu item with the ID 640 is located at the top of your main menu. So the forum links back to the menu item at the top (image 2).

I can't find the Italian menu on your test page, but I assume it's the same problem (image 3).

Basically, if all menu items are created correctly, you can disable the original Kunena menu and it should still work with the fr and it menu items alone.

More
1 month 1 week ago #8 by Chacapamac
First I want to thank you for your help, APPRECIATED!

I use Kunena for a very long time but I guess I make something wrong in how my menu is construct this time?

• FOLLOWING — This is 2 diagrams that show my menu construction:

The Joomla Main Menu item (fr)

The Kunena Menu item (fr)

I provide administrator keys as “Private Message”
— if needed to my live test website (I don’t care about this website, only a testing ground)

Good Day Kunena!

More
1 month 1 week ago #9 by rich
Please, so that I can have a look at the menu items on your test page.

More
1 month 1 week ago #10 by Chacapamac
Thanks Rich. I already put the keys in my previous post, can you see them?
I just test them, they work.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds