- Posts: 1253
- Thank you received: 188
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #229462
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
here locally as a test CategoriesModel.php I moved the lines below "$this->setState('list.direction', $value);"
I made some adjustments and now search and sorting etc. works here
ps
and Gindi's solution also works, see image search_and_sort_works2
I made some adjustments and now search and sorting etc. works here
ps
and Gindi's solution also works, see image search_and_sort_works2
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 3 years 1 day ago by Leen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229463
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
I have solved the problem differently.
I inserted the fix in row 474-475-476, between "list.start" and "list.limit".
Search and drag&drop work fine.
Gindi
I inserted the fix in row 474-475-476, between "list.start" and "list.limit".
Search and drag&drop work fine.
Gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229464
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
ha also tried your solution and it also works
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229465
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
In a test with K6.1.3.2 I added the fix above "list.direction" and it works.
gindi
gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #229467
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
Hello,
Thanks guys to have re-checked it, i have just checked myself it works in that way
Thanks guys to have re-checked it, i have just checked myself it works in that way
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 1 day ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229470
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
I was just about to update my livesite to K6.1.4 and I checked the categories again before backing up and updating. I found that the search and drag&drop work there.
On the live site I have php8.1.23 and on my test sites php8.2.11active.
Can it be because of php that the search and drag&drop work there with K6.1.3.2?
gindi
On the live site I have php8.1.23 and on my test sites php8.2.11active.
Can it be because of php that the search and drag&drop work there with K6.1.3.2?
gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds