- Posts: 770
- Thank you received: 126
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #229450
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
Sorry, but this explanation is in my eyes no reason that without the fix the categories are listed and with the fix only when you click "Reset". This is true for both K6.1 and K6.2
This fix only makes the search possible, which didn't work before.
Gindi
This fix only makes the search possible, which didn't work before.
Gindi
Last edit: 3 years 1 day ago by Gindi. Reason: Zusatz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
3 years 1 day ago #229451
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
You're right that it's not directly related, but it explains that the fix needs to be revised.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229452
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
Thanks
I actually have the feeling that sorting doesn't work at all anymore
The sort table also doesn't seem to work for me
I actually have the feeling that sorting doesn't work at all anymore
The sort table also doesn't seem to work for me
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229457
by Gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
I am currently testing with kunena 6.1.3.2 2023-09-05 and the fix with "search" deleted.
When I click on title in "Sort table by", the sections and the categories contained in them are sorted from A - Z.
If I then click anything in "Select order", it does not change the order in the existing sort, but sorts pretty jumbled.
You can only sort the tables by title, everything else doesn't work.
In "Select order" you can select what you want, it is always displayed only the order that is displayed when you open the categories.
I think it is the same with Kunena 6.2.0.
Gindi
When I click on title in "Sort table by", the sections and the categories contained in them are sorted from A - Z.
If I then click anything in "Select order", it does not change the order in the existing sort, but sorts pretty jumbled.
You can only sort the tables by title, everything else doesn't work.
In "Select order" you can select what you want, it is always displayed only the order that is displayed when you open the categories.
I think it is the same with Kunena 6.2.0.
Gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229459
by Gindi
gindi
Replied by Gindi on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
I have found that the search terms must be entered as they appear in the alias, i.e. ä=ae, ö=ue, ü=ue.Hi, nice and yes, those special characters?
That's why I wasn't sure if the language package could have something to do with this, but I think xillibit will explain that soon
gindi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 day ago #229461
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Note: Not possible to search from categories in backend with search
I will need to revert this fix because it prevent to drag&drop to reorder the categories, i haven't found an other way to fix for nowYou're right that it's not directly related, but it explains that the fix needs to be revised.
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds