Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Ebay widget not working

More
8 years 11 months ago #196225 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic Ebay widget not working

rich wrote: Ok, then try this:
1. Create a database backup
2. Disable all caches
3. Go to the Kunena configuration and click "Restoe Default" (all settings are default now)
4. Enter your Ebay Code again and check your page
5. If does not help, copy the database backup back


I did this just now, but unfortunately no change. All cache were off, Cloudflare disabled, browser cache cleared, etc.
The template swapped to Crypsis after the "Restore Default"
But, as said, no improvement to the eBay widget.

I have now reinstated my original config.

Again, thank you for helping, I hope we can figure this out.
-Lars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197421 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic Ebay widget not working
I got a message about a new post from 810 here, but I can't find it now.
The eBay widget is still not working on my site... :-(

-Lars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197423 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Ebay widget not working
Yeah i have deleted the message.

I think you have a server module that is blocking the ebay widget, or it its your joomla template/plugins.

I have tried multiple sites, and all are working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197447 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic Ebay widget not working
Thank you for getting back to me. I will try my host.
Do you have any info I can give them as to how the eBay widget work and what they should look for?
Are there specific files in the code I could send them?

Thanks,
-Lars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197448 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Ebay widget not working
i think the 'allow_url_fopen' is disabled on your host.
Code is here: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/blob/K5.0...na/bbcode/bbcode.php on the bottom you have some ebay functions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197454 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic Ebay widget not working
A big thank you for your support and patience with me and my site.

I finally got hold of someone with my host which obviously knew what he was doing. According to this individual there were numerous problems with the Apache and PHP installation on my site, among other thing prohibiting update of both Apache and PHP.
After updating and "doing what they do"... the eBay widget is now working again! :-)

Thank you very much for your support!

-Lars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds