Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "../public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in ../public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

More
10 years 4 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by Jesna
Getting this error when auto update:

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/backupfo/public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home/backupfo/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/backupfo/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaFactory' not found in /home/backupfo/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 699

Should I try manual update or is there a fix for this problem? :)

My site: www.backupforum.dk/forum/index

/Jakob
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
There should be no difference between updating using the "auto update" process or using the traditional process described in K 3.0 Upgrade Guide . You may either wait for someone to reply with "Hmm, did you try upgrading to K 3.0.3 using the method described in K 3.0 Upgrade Guide ?" or try it yourself.

The real question is "Is there a known way to deal with the errors?" If you search the forum for the text of the error messages (like I did), you will find there are topics that relate to those messages. There are several known possibilities here:

1) Conflicts with Fabrik Forms;

2) using JCH Optimizer - we do not recommend this product;

3) conflicts with an old XMAP plugin; or

4) some other unknown cause that goes away simply by trying to upgrade a second or even a third time.

I suggest that you start here: K3.0 installation fails with message "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296" - just like I did for you, using the text of the error message - and see if that information helps you.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #4 by bigmike0601
I got the following error message after installing K3.0.3 on J3.2.1 on the following site: www.TautogBlackfish.com

Kunena Installation Failed!
Sorry, installation failed with following error:

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home2/bigmike/public_html/blackfish/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home2/bigmike/public_html/blackfish/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/bigmike/public_html/blackfish/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home2/bigmike/public_html/blackfish/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bigmike0601.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by bigmike0601

More
10 years 1 day ago - 10 years 1 day ago #6 by info-arm
Hello! When installing the Forum the following errors occur:

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/.../.../.../.../.../administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /.../.../.../.../.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /.../.../.../.../.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /.../.../.../.../.../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147

How can I install the Forum?
Last edit: 10 years 1 day ago by info-arm.

More
9 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, info-arm, and welcome to Kunena.

I am sorry that no-one has replied to the question you posted nearly four weeks ago. I searched the forum for you and I moved your topic here where the solution has been found.

I would also suggest that you use K 3.0.5 instead of K 3.0.4. I hope this helps.

More
9 years 10 months ago #8 by MerlinMal
Got this error msg after trying to upload on joomla 3

Sorry, installation failed with following error:

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home2/mal/public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home2/mal/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/mal/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home2/mal/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147

More
9 years 10 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

Is-it a new installation or a clean installation ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds