Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "../public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in ../public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

More
9 years 8 months ago #31 by 810

bobc2014 wrote: what is an "FB table? If I create an admin account for you do you want me to email the info to your PM?

thanks
bobc

You can send me a mail with the details.

[email protected]
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobc2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #32 by bobc2014

More
9 years 8 months ago #33 by bobc2014
No FB tables installed I deleted all of the old kunena structures and tried again..but failed. I tried manualy installing and then when I select kunena dashboard from joomla it's starts the install and fails also...

I am Stumped. My boss does not want me to give anyone access to our site so I am stuck.

thanks
bobc

More
More
9 years 8 months ago #35 by sozzled

bobc2014 wrote: No FB tables installed ...

Good to know! This eliminates the possibility raised by 810 in msg #8 earlier and also eliminates the applicability of the "fix" he mentioned (coming in K 3.0.6 which could be a week or more away) in the same post.

I do not think that your problem has anything to do with PHP memory. It's possible that there's a problem with caching. The method described by 810 in his last posting above is, basically, the method as described in the K 3.0 Installation Guide (which, I'm sure, you've probably read several times before now and you've probably even watched the video).

I understand your feelings of frustration. I'm prepared to help guide you through the installation if you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobc2014

More
9 years 8 months ago #36 by bobc2014
tried that. Still got error. the system reports installation successful but the kunena install screen with the bar doesn't get very far before failure.

thanks
bobc

More
9 years 8 months ago #37 by bobc2014
thanks for chiming in. I have learned not to be frustrated at these little problems. I would appreciate any an all help you can provide.

What should I try next?

thanks
bobc

More
9 years 8 months ago #38 by 810
If I can't access your backend. then you can better wait for the weekend. then the new version is going to be released. maybe its working then.

or you can try it on an other wamp or server. Then import the database. That should work.

Regards 810

More
9 years 8 months ago #39 by sozzled

bobc2014 wrote: I would appreciate any an all help you can provide.

What should I try next?

There are people here who can provide you with professional support, if you require it. I am one such person.

More
9 years 8 months ago #40 by Rik Brown

810 wrote: This week we will release a new version. That will fix this issue.

I got this exact same error on 3.0.5. and hoped that 3.0.6 would solve this issue but I'm still getting this same error with the 3.0.6 installation attempts.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds