Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Attempted update K 3.0.4 (originally J! 2.5.9 but later updated to J! 2.5.17): killed the extension

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #31 by sozzled
Kunena is not responsible for Joomla site registration. The existence or non-existence of Kunena has no effect on problems that people may have with Joomla site registration.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lturika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #32 by lturika
Just wondering since my developer mentioned it :
"To help you narrow it down, do you know if you installed anything that directly affects the user tables? For example a login bridge, like for Kunena?"

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #33 by sozzled

lturika wrote: Just wondering since my developer mentioned it :
"To help you narrow it down, do you know if you installed anything that directly affects the user tables? For example a login bridge, like for Kunena?"

A "login bridge"? I don't know what you mean.

lturika wrote: After upgrading to Joomla! 2.5.17 from J!2.5.9 I have unacceptable problems with new user registrations.

Kunena is not responsible for Joomla site registration. See User registration and/or general login issues and our FAQs page.

It may also help you to watch the video vimeo.com/69818669
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago #34 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds