Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Problems setting up Kunena forum on my website

More
9 years 1 month ago #31 by agabby
Hello..

Thanks again for your help installing my Kunena forum on my template. Its taking me awhile to learn so much.. and I'm now in the customization part. But, upon reviewing the forum.. I see that my Smileys do not display properly and BBcode toolbar is missing.

I responded to another inquiry, and was asked if I was using Beez3.. You assisted me and I didn't think it mattered.. But, none of the formatted bar code above displays on my forum? Everything is enabled.. Please advise

THANK YOU..

April

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #32 by 810
Beez3 is very outdated, please test with protostar

More
9 years 1 month ago #33 by agabby
Hello.. It's set to No..

Thx

More
9 years 1 month ago #34 by agabby
This is good to know.. but I honestly don't want to test with anything..want to stay within my own template.. thx

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #35 by sozzled
I think it is better that we remain on topic: I have responded to your latest, Beez3/Javascript/Mootools-related problem here >>> www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...rom-j-1-5-to-j-3-2-1 <<<

agabby wrote: I ... was asked if I was using Beez3. I didn't think it mattered.

As 810 wrote earlier, and I also wrote in the other topic, your decision to use Beez3 with Kunena "matters".
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds