Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Smileys do not display properly and BBcode toolbar missing - Beez3 template - after migrating from J! 1.5 to J! 3.2.1

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by chrustik
Hello,

I migrated my site from j 1.5 to j 3.2 :) I transfered kunena to my new site, everything is alright, but I have some problems.

Im missing replay,quote ant fast replay buttons, also bbcode.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by chrustik
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez3 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 3.1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for posting your configuration report.

I am not sure why your smileys are not displaying correctly. It could be something to do with the Beez3 template. Perhaps, if you try the protostar template they will appear?

It is possible that your emoticon (smiley) images were not copied from your old J! 1.5 site to your new J! 3.2.1 site? The article Smiley management may help.

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by chrustik
ok, I will try.

Other problem is bbcode. Look at the picture, its missing.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
The BBcode toolbar may be missing because Kunena is not properly installe? :unsure: You could try re-installing K 3.0.4 again. Maybe the installation did not work properly and there was no error message to explain why it did not work properly? This happens occasionally. You can re-install K 3.0.4 and you will not lose any forum messages or other configuration settings. See K 3.0 Upgrade Guide in the Wiki to find out more.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 2 months ago #7 by chrustik
I think its somethink with mootools. In Joomla 1.5 if mootools upgrade is off, then bbcode not working. But int joomla 3.2 I dont see mootools upgrade plugin.

More
10 years 2 months ago #8 by chrustik

More
10 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
I recall that there were problems with Mootools and the Beez3 template in J! 3.2.0, but I thought they were fixed. Perhaps they were not fixed? You seem to have your answer.

More
9 years 1 month ago #10 by agabby
Hello,

Wow so much information for me to learn. Yes, Kunena gives me the cool factor with my peers :laugh: because I have been on an uphill learning curve for six months.. joomla, kunena, ecommerce, etc. I'm still a novice.

Anywho.. I don't see this display on my forum anywhere.. not the formatting bar, smileys nor appeal bbcode. I have Joomla 3.4? But, didn't display a month ago either before upgrading from 3.2.

Please advise.. Thanks

A

P.S. I was honored to have one of your developers install Kunena for me awhile back. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds