Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question JInstaller: :Install: SQL-Fehler Duplicate entry 'com_kunena.reply-' for key 'PR

More
3 years 11 months ago #225811 by martinsai
Hi Rich,
yes i checked database. it says there are no errors and it has current state.
Shall I overwride all joomla core files again via ftp? ( with fielzilla for ex.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #225812 by rich
I do not think that this will fix the error when a table is missing in the database. If you have a backup of your old installation, it would be best to repeat the migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
docs.kunena.org/en/basics/upgrade/upgrade-k6-0

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #225813 by martinsai
no way to to migration again, I have invested in the whole website already 3 full days after migration. see j414.psychoanalyse-muenchen.de/
I would go mad. How else can I fix it? Can I not just import tables? Which one exactly?
(By the way everything else works except Kunena)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #225829 by Leen
difficult but if you search for kunena in System Dashboard > Extensions: Manage what does it show?

ps
And what you might try (but I would first do this locally with Wamp or Xampp) is to export all your prefix_kunena from your database to your pc and then save it then remove everything from kunena from the database and then see if you can install kunena. if that works you might remove all kunena from database again and then import the saved kuena.sql

With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #225832 by martinsai
Hi Rich, I checked the old website (Joomla 3 before migration) and even there I could not find the mentioned table. Maybe I was searching wrongly. Can u tell me where or how to find this mail table?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #225835 by Leen
Martin,
the xxxxx_ mail_templates only occurs in joomla 4

With kind regards
Leen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds