Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question JInstaller: :Install: SQL-Fehler Duplicate entry 'com_kunena.reply-' for key 'PR

More
1 year 5 months ago #1 by martinsai
Hi Team,

I upgraded from Joomla 3 to J4. I could install several extensions without probs. Just with Kunena it went wrong. In Joomla 3 before upgrade I use V 5.2. and I uninstalled Kunena as described. Now in Joomla 4 I wanted to install V6 but the error "JInstaller: :Install: SQL-Fehler Duplicate entry 'com_kunena.reply-' for key 'PRIMARY'" comes. Server should be ok. What to do?
thnx in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #2 by Leen
maybe this helps

"Remove the kunena entries in the table #__mail_templates "
www.kunena.org/forum/k-6-0-support/16466...-duplicate-entry-com

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Leen.

More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by martinsai

More
1 year 5 months ago #4 by Leen
if it is not there with filters mailĀ  then it must be something else
might be useful to have a Create and Post Configuration Report
www.kunena.org/docs/en/manual/backend/to...report-configuration

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 5 months ago #5 by martinsai
nice idea, but in my dashboard > components there is no Link to any Kunena content. I could install the kunena language pack though.

More
1 year 5 months ago #6 by rich
It seems that something went wrong during the migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 when the #__mail_templates table is missing. It seems, the missing table trigger the error.
Is the error displayed in the Backend -> System -> Database? If so, try the repair option.

More
1 year 5 months ago #7 by martinsai
Hi Rich,
yes i checked database. it says there are no errors and it has current state.
Shall I overwride all joomla core files again via ftp? ( with fielzilla for ex.)

More
1 year 5 months ago #8 by rich
I do not think that this will fix the error when a table is missing in the database. If you have a backup of your old installation, it would be best to repeat the migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
docs.kunena.org/en/basics/upgrade/upgrade-k6-0

More
1 year 5 months ago #9 by martinsai
no way to to migration again, I have invested in the whole website already 3 full days after migration. see j414.psychoanalyse-muenchen.de/
I would go mad. How else can I fix it? Can I not just import tables? Which one exactly?
(By the way everything else works except Kunena)

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #10 by Leen
difficult but if you search for kunena in System Dashboard > Extensions: Manage what does it show?

ps
And what you might try (but I would first do this locally with Wamp or Xampp) is to export all your prefix_kunena from your database to your pc and then save it then remove everything from kunena from the database and then see if you can install kunena. if that works you might remove all kunena from database again and then import the saved kuena.sql

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Leen.

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds