Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Purple Pirate Template for Kunena 5 (blue eagle lookalike)

More
7 years 2 months ago #51 by 810
please create a new topic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #52 by shoulders
You might want to make a blog post that this template is available, and about the boiler plate template if it is something new
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by shoulders.

More
7 years 1 month ago #53 by hetclub
I felt compelled to put a big thank you out there to all who contributed to the Kunena 5 Blue Eagle template. We could not update until the template was complete and were able to update this week. The installation was flawless and took about 1 minute for me to update Kunena, load the template and be back up and running. Our antique car club depends on the Forum to tie our members from around the world together (ok, outside of Facebook) within our site. This by far was the easiest update I have ever done in a Joomla extension.

Many thanks
Aaron Cooper
Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club
www.hetclub.org

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #54 by kunenatestit
Hi Tomzie,

nice work your purple Pirate Template for Kunena! Thank you!

One question: ArenĀ“t there any colums on the index site showing number of topics and replies like in blue eagle 5 template?

Thanks and best regards
kuenatestit
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by kunenatestit.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds