Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Purple Pirate Template for Kunena 5 (blue eagle lookalike)

More
7 years 4 months ago #11 by Nemo10
Hey? but surely you saw this... I've marked it for clarity here

The first image was just of my site as it is with modified custom.css additions. I showed that if it might help you see what I now find pretty useful (unlike the schmozzle in earlier release days).

Everything I've use did from answers to my questions on this forum.

This is the custom.less file as it is now. (thanks to those who supplied the segments)

[/#kunena .navbar-inner,
layot .navbar-inner {
border: none;
min-height: 30px !important;
background-image: none;
background-color: transparent;
}
#kunena .navbar .nav > li > a,
layot .navbar .nav > li > a {
background-color: #0088cc;
border-top-left-radius: 7px;
border-top-right-radius: 7px;
padding: 11px 11px 11px;
margin-right: 2px;
color: #fff;
text-shadow: none;
padding: 2px 8px 11px !important;
max-height: 30px;
}
#kunena .navbar .active > a,
layot .navbar .active > a {
background-color: #3c728e !important;
}
#kunena .navbar a:hover,
layot .navbar a:hover {
background-color: #FF0000 !important;
}
.art-postcontent ul > li::before, .art-post ul > li::before, .art-textblock ul > li::before {
display: none !important;
}
.art-postcontent ul > li, .art-post ul > li, .art-textblock ul > li {
padding: 0 !important;
}
#kunena.layout .kmsg {
margin-top: 15px;
font-family: Arial, "Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol";
}
div#kunena {
background-color: #FAF4F4;
}
.category .krow a {
color: #825241 !important;
.knewchar {font-size: 14px ;}
}
.btn-primary { color: #ffcc99 !important;
}
background-color: transparent !important
.layout#kunena .label {
color: #ff33cc;
}
.layout#kunena .label { color: #ffff00 !important;
}
.knewchar {
font-family: Times New Roman;
}quote]

But you obviously know all this sort of thing so good luck with the project!

Oh for a neat solution...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #12 by Djie

Tomzie wrote: Hi There, thanks!
To answer to your question:

I have tried. But for now I can not. Purple Pirate template is a rebuild of the Crypsis template. In the Crypsis there are no buttons on the bottom of the page, only on the top. I have just moved them down because in this construction it would be between the table purple header and the actual table, not above the purple header.

Thank you very much for your contribution! As it is a rebuild of the Crypsis template, is it possible to include the option to have the profile position left/right/top/bottom, choosing it from the features tab?

More
7 years 4 months ago #13 by makotosun
Is there an easy way to change the color (purple) of the template header? I am really liking the look and feel but would like it to match up with my site better. No I am not a programmer, so any help as to what file I might need to fix would really be appreciated!

Thanks for taking this on!

www.hodakaclassified.com

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #14 by makotosun
So I decided to just start exploring in the various files and made a few changes to make it work on my site. Pretty happy with the results! I am using a Warp 7 Joomla template which creates some issues with standard input box sizing. Other than that, I will keep on playing with this thing.

If there is a way to make some of the background color settings change, like on the older versions, that would make this thing amazing!

Thanks for starting the project. I will keep following to see what you come up with.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by makotosun.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #15 by Tomzie
Sorry for the late reply guys. My inbox was a bit crowded.

[hr]

@Nemo10: I do not see this issue with the >> symbols on the buttons. Not in my own template, not in the Protostar Joomla template. Can anyone else please confirm this issue?

[hr]

@Djie: Eventually, when left position layout is complete, I will add right position layout, then top and bottom.
For now I have not only hidden it from the template configuration page, but I also have removed the code. Because it broke the forum after modifications.
You can see this in /components/com_kunena/template/purple_pirate/layouts/item/message/default.php
Compare it with /components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/item/message/default.php

[hr]

@Makotosun: I see you have managed to make some modifications allready. So here we go:

1. To change the purple, find the custom.css file and change all #572b85 to #ed3237
(BackOffice: Go to Components/Kunena Forum/Templates, select Purple Pirate template and click the edit css button, the select custom.css and click edit css button)

2. Do you mean the background of the table rows? If so, find the code below in the same custom.css file as above. The code below will determine the background color of the even rows.
Code:
.table-bordered tbody tr:nth-child(even) { background: #f9f9f9; }
You can add this below to determine the background color of odd rows. Add it just below the code above:
Code:
.table-bordered tbody tr:nth-child(odd) { background: #ffffff; }
Let me know how it goes.

[hr]

Hope this helps..?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Tomzie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makotosun

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #16 by nemmar
Hi 810,

You wrote in your post: "End of november/begin december there will be a extended blue_eagle5 (paid) template."
www.kunena.org/forum/general-user-contri...?limitstart=0#181729

Has that been released yet? Do you have a link where I can get more details to buy that template or get info on a future release date?

Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by nemmar.

More
7 years 4 months ago #17 by miamiman

810 wrote: End of november/begin december there will be a extended blue_eagle5 (paid) template.

Has this been released? If so, where?

More
7 years 4 months ago #18 by mibert
Can't wait to get the extended blue_eagle5 (paid) template.
Then I will be able to update my site to Kunena 5 finally.

Current Crypsis template is not workable for me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Michael

More
7 years 4 months ago #19 by makotosun
Any progress on release of the template?

More
7 years 4 months ago #20 by 810
I'm just back from joomla code sprint. Will finalize the template. I hope we can release the template this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mibert, makotosun

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds