Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged K 1.7.2 -> K 2.0.4: all my topics are missing

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #81 by sozzled
So ... I'm confused.

What is the situation on your K 3.0.1 test site? Do you have your topics intact now?

I am eager to see this topic - this "K 1.7.2 -> K 2.0.4: all my topics are missing" topic - resolved, closed and consigned to the archives.

Now that we are no longer discussing K 2.0.4 I think we're nearing the end of this story.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka. Reason: edited to remove sarcasm, and call for another config report when its already been provided.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 7 months ago #82 by Jiminimonka
You can turn off the error reporting for PHP, those errors dont stop it from working, they just let you know something is not working perfectly. You have to alter the ini file for your server.

Are the forums all working correctly now?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
10 years 7 months ago #83 by tokenring
I've said it 2 times above and it's like pulling teeth eh? I said sorry for the false hopes of victory and the message before that was in reference to the *upgrade*, not the display of topics/replies, if you can see what's the context of the message.

No, the topics are not displaying.

I'm sorry for whatever reason you and jim may seemed bothered by again.
More
10 years 7 months ago #84 by tokenring
I know about this. They still appear when I set the setting to "disabled". I didn't care to investigate the setting, the files got changed.
More
10 years 7 months ago #85 by Jiminimonka
@tokenring, I'm not bothered, just here to help. :)

re: php error reporting did you disable the error reporting in your php.ini file?

Please read the FAQ.
More
10 years 7 months ago #86 by tokenring
that does it. I thought you could do that in the cp. I was wrong.
More
10 years 7 months ago #87 by tokenring
should I post my production site configuration report? I wonder if I can some how run tests and tweak the 1.7.2 before I upgrade. I know we can't guarantee anything, but maybe we can do as much prep/tests before I start.
More
10 years 7 months ago #88 by Jiminimonka

tokenring wrote: should I post my production site configuration report?

Yes please.

Please read the FAQ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tokenring
More
10 years 7 months ago #89 by tokenring
Close, sign the ticket! I just went into the tools on the test site test25.fun...

I used the reset statistics option. Everything is showing up. I'm going to assume it works on the production site too. If not, I'll try and sort through it.

Thanks for your help!!!

:)
More
10 years 7 months ago #90 by Jiminimonka
You're welcome!

Please read the FAQ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tokenring
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds