- Posts: 1250
- Thank you received: 188
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
2 years 3 months ago #231575
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
Also I have this problem in Joomla! 4.4.5 and Joomla! 5.1.1
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 months ago #231635
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
You can try with this nightly build, it should work :
update.kunena.org/nightlybuilds/pkg_kune...3-DEV_2024-06-21.zip
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen, Klausimausi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1020
- Thank you received: 165
2 years 3 months ago #231638
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
Works perfect! Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 2 months ago #233624
by chris87
Replied by chris87 on topic Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
Hi,
I have the same issue and the download link is not working anymore.
Can you support?
Thanks
Chris
I have the same issue and the download link is not working anymore.
Can you support?
Thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 2 months ago #233625
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena 6.3.2 maintenance Release for Joomla! 4.4/5.0/5.1
Hello,
that's old developpement version now the last version is the K6.3.10 : www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...omla-4-4-5-0-5-1-5-2
Please open a new topic if it's not already done to describe your issue
that's old developpement version now the last version is the K6.3.10 : www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...omla-4-4-5-0-5-1-5-2
Please open a new topic if it's not already done to describe your issue
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds