Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged Kunena for J! 3.0

More
11 years 2 months ago #61 by yannoch
Replied by yannoch on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
RELEASE K3.0 PLEASE !!! :woohoo:
I waiting for upgrade my website but i need K3.0
Give us a beta or pre-release :silly:
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #62 by pinell
Replied by pinell on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
uffff,

I'm like, I've been waiting two months and the client says he can not wait any longer, moderator! there is an approximate date and so we can make a decision.

I think eventually I will have to mount it with phpBB, uffffff that bad
More
11 years 2 months ago #63 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
As posted here - www.kunena.org/forum/77-General-Talk-abo...-3-0?start=50#139239 - Kunena 3.0 is coming along, so please be patient for an announcement about the availability of a alpha or beta version for testers.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #64 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
With the release of K 2.0.4, we have cleared the path for the team to concentrate on the development of K 3.0. At this time there are one or two alpha versions of K 3.0.0 but, given the extensive revision of the code base, these are not error-free and they certainly should not trialled if you are not a skilled Joomla user. We soon expect to be in a better position to produce a public beta/release candidate version or, possibly, a couple of such versions. Likewise, beta/release candidate versions will not be supported and, when they become available and if problems should occur, people who use these versions will be doing so totally at their own risk.

We will try to keep the community regularly informed as more information comes to hand.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 2 months ago #65 by mrartist
Replied by mrartist on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
Nice to be kept informed and we all appreciate the hard and difficult task ahead.

Personally, for the time being, I gave up on my plans for J! 3.0 as I found the backend too unusable, everything spread out too much and the traditional overview hidden under a load of tabs that take too much time to go through. Even the alternate admin template with it's more traditional compact and expanding right-hand views had issues and wasn't showing things or working properly [or was it just for me?]. Couldn't find any other alternative J!3.0 admin templates paid or free either.

Good luck and best wishes for K3.0 for J!3.0, the Joomla world awaits, the preview image a few posts back looks great.
More
11 years 2 months ago #66 by shibaevvv
Replied by shibaevvv on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
where to read about the future possibilities of version 3? Interested in a more flexible configuration of access rights.
More
11 years 2 months ago #67 by pinell
Replied by pinell on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
Hello

Any news? know an approximate date for launching K3, please tell us!! unemployed and I have clients ask me ... help me to answer

thanks
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 1 month ago #68 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
How soon would you like to be able to have your client's website ready and would it be a show-stopper for your client to use J! 2.5 instead?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 2 months ago #69 by ymages
Replied by ymages on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
J3 is not for the customers (they dont care) it is for us
More
11 years 1 month ago #70 by stefanm112
Replied by stefanm112 on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
could you say anything for release-date?

is it planed next week, next month, in X months ore.....

i´ve build a realy good solution with CB and i need kunena to make it perfect ;-)

or is there a Beta available??

Thanks and sorry for my bad english
Stefan
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds