Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged Kunena for J! 3.0

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #121 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Kunena for J! 3.0

Estacey2009 wrote: I had a hot dog vendor tell me one time, "If you think you can make a better hot dog, go do it!" and I did...

Very well then. Put your money where your mouth is.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #122 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
People may be starting to notice a few changes around the Kunena website as we gear up for the public release of K 3.0.0 beta.

Several new articles, that relate to K 3.0, have been created for the Wiki .

A new category has been created on the forum for reporting defects discovered by people who have installed K 3.0.0 beta on their test sites.

The download page (where people can obtain the installation package for K 3.0.0 beta) is being updated, too.

Although no official announcement has been made about K 3.0.0 beta, I can inform the community that K 3.0.0 beta actually exists and that there are ways for people to obtain it.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh, arczer
More
10 years 10 months ago #123 by galileos1970
Replied by galileos1970 on topic Kunena 3 categories
i took a back up from an old site and i want to take the categories from there and put them in a new site. what can i do? i don't want to write it again one by one to the new site. Thanks
More
10 years 10 months ago #124 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
This topic is unsuitable to ask questions or request assistance for problems that people may be having with K 3.0. There are other categories for that purpose. Please use them.