×
Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena and JomSocial. And the signature?

More
9 years 1 month ago #91 by sababer9
give me site's url and a username/password

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #92 by tuumke
www.ooc-clan.com/
you can register an account there.
cuz i dunno what pass+mail you use :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by tuumke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #93 by tuumke
Any luck so far?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #94 by sababer9
no dude, just busy in other things. will work on it at first available time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #95 by alakentu
Hi all,

Ok, I have followed this issue because I find it interesting to begin with the user "sababer9" has done an excellent job very well worth it to take JomSocial to be added to your core files.

On the other hand lacked better specify how it should be done. Deputy code of the file and customfields.xml forumsignature.php respectively. Both must go into the directory: joomla_root/components/com_community/libraries/fields/both_files_here!

forumsignature.php
<?php
/**
 * @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
 */
 
// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
 
class CFieldsForumSignature
{
        public function _translateValue( &$string )
        {
                $string        = JText::_( $string );
        }
 
        public function getFieldHTML( $field , $required )
        {
                $config        =& CFactory::getConfig();
                $js        = '/assets/validate-1.5';
                $js .= ( $config->getBool('usepackedjavascript') ) ? '.pack.js' : '.js';
                CAssets::attach($js, 'js');
 
                // If maximum is not set, we define it to a default
                $field->max        = empty( $field->max ) ? 200 : $field->max;
 
                $loggedInUser =& JFactory::getUser();
                $userid = JRequest::getVar('userid',$loggedInUser->id,'get');
                $db =& JFactory::getDBO();
                $query = "SELECT signature FROM #__kunena_users WHERE userid = $userid";
                $db->setQuery($query);
                $field->value = $db->loadResult();
 
                $class        = ($field->required == 1) ? ' required' : '';
                CFactory::load( 'helpers' , 'string' );
                $html        = '<textarea id="field' . $field->id . '" name="field' . $field->id . '" class="jomTips tipRight inputbox textarea' . $class . '" title="' . $field->name . '::' . CStringHelper::escape( $field->tips ) . '">' . $field->value . '</textarea>';
                $html   .= '<span id="errfield'.$field->id.'msg" style="display:none;">&nbsp;</span>';
                $html        .= '<script type="text/javascript">cvalidate.setMaxLength("#field' . $field->id . '", "' . $field->max . '");</script>';
 
                return $html;
        }
 
        public function isValid( $value , $required )
        {
                if( $required && empty($value))
                {
                        return false;
                }
                $loggedInUser =& JFactory::getUser();
                $userid = JRequest::getVar('id',$loggedInUser->id);
                $db =& JFactory::getDBO();
                $query = "UPDATE #__kunena_users SET signature ='$value' WHERE userid = $userid";
                $db->setQuery($query);
                $db->query();
 
                return true;
        }
}
customfields.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<jomsocial>
        <fields>
                <field>
                        <type>text</type>
                        <name>Textbox</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>textarea</type>
                        <name>Textarea</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>select</type>
                        <name>Select</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>singleselect</type>
                        <name>Select - List</name>
                </field>                
                <field>
                        <type>list</type>
                        <name>Multiple Select</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>radio</type>
                        <name>Radio buttons</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>checkbox</type>
                        <name>Checkbox</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>country</type>
                        <name>Country</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>email</type>
                        <name>Email</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>time</type>
                        <name>Time</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>date</type>
                        <name>Date</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>url</type>
                        <name>URL</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>label</type>
                        <name>Label</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>birthdate</type>
                        <name>Birthdate</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>forumsignature</type>
                        <name>Forum Signature</name>
                </field>
        </fields>
</jomsocial>
Once these preliminary steps to create a new field named "Forum Signature" type is "Forum Signature" (same name ;)) and the Code Field is "FIELD_SIGNATURE" save changes and go.

Once entered into JomSocial can observe the firm that shows we can add a kunena or (using bbcode kunena).

EDIT
Joomla: v1.6.4
Jomsocial: v2.2.2
Kunena: v1.6.4

EDIT 2: I tried the hack but apparently the maximum length of the signature must be 100 characters and does not exceed this amount of characters. We must find a way to remove this restriction and may also be able to post images.

Kind Regards

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en may├║sculas | Sigue las reglas
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by alakentu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: struchli, JSene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #96 by tuumke

alakentu wrote: Hi all,

Ok, I have followed this issue because I find it interesting to begin with the user "sababer9" has done an excellent job very well worth it to take JomSocial to be added to your core files.

On the other hand lacked better specify how it should be done. Deputy code of the file and customfields.xml forumsignature.php respectively. Both must go into the directory: joomla_root/components/com_community/libraries/fields/both_files_here!

forumsignature.php

<?php
/**
 * @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
 */
 
// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
 
class CFieldsForumSignature
{
        public function _translateValue( &$string )
        {
                $string        = JText::_( $string );
        }
 
        public function getFieldHTML( $field , $required )
        {
                $config        =& CFactory::getConfig();
                $js        = '/assets/validate-1.5';
                $js .= ( $config->getBool('usepackedjavascript') ) ? '.pack.js' : '.js';
                CAssets::attach($js, 'js');
 
                // If maximum is not set, we define it to a default
                $field->max        = empty( $field->max ) ? 200 : $field->max;
 
                $loggedInUser =& JFactory::getUser();
                $userid = JRequest::getVar('userid',$loggedInUser->id,'get');
                $db =& JFactory::getDBO();
                $query = "SELECT signature FROM #__kunena_users WHERE userid = $userid";
                $db->setQuery($query);
                $field->value = $db->loadResult();
 
                $class        = ($field->required == 1) ? ' required' : '';
                CFactory::load( 'helpers' , 'string' );
                $html        = '<textarea id="field' . $field->id . '" name="field' . $field->id . '" class="jomTips tipRight inputbox textarea' . $class . '" title="' . $field->name . '::' . CStringHelper::escape( $field->tips ) . '">' . $field->value . '</textarea>';
                $html   .= '<span id="errfield'.$field->id.'msg" style="display:none;">&nbsp;</span>';
                $html        .= '<script type="text/javascript">cvalidate.setMaxLength("#field' . $field->id . '", "' . $field->max . '");</script>';
 
                return $html;
        }
 
        public function isValid( $value , $required )
        {
                if( $required && empty($value))
                {
                        return false;
                }
                $loggedInUser =& JFactory::getUser();
                $userid = JRequest::getVar('id',$loggedInUser->id);
                $db =& JFactory::getDBO();
                $query = "UPDATE #__kunena_users SET signature ='$value' WHERE userid = $userid";
                $db->setQuery($query);
                $db->query();
 
                return true;
        }
}
customfields.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<jomsocial>
        <fields>
                <field>
                        <type>text</type>
                        <name>Textbox</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>textarea</type>
                        <name>Textarea</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>select</type>
                        <name>Select</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>singleselect</type>
                        <name>Select - List</name>
                </field>                
                <field>
                        <type>list</type>
                        <name>Multiple Select</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>radio</type>
                        <name>Radio buttons</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>checkbox</type>
                        <name>Checkbox</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>country</type>
                        <name>Country</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>email</type>
                        <name>Email</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>time</type>
                        <name>Time</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>date</type>
                        <name>Date</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>url</type>
                        <name>URL</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>label</type>
                        <name>Label</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>birthdate</type>
                        <name>Birthdate</name>
                </field>
                <field>
                        <type>forumsignature</type>
                        <name>Forum Signature</name>
                </field>
        </fields>
</jomsocial>
Once these preliminary steps to create a new field named "Forum Signature" type is "Forum Signature" (same name ;)) and the Code Field is "FIELD_SIGNATURE" save changes and go.

Once entered into JomSocial can observe the firm that shows we can add a kunena or (using bbcode kunena).

EDIT
Joomla: v1.6.4
Jomsocial: v2.2.2
Kunena: v1.6.4

EDIT 2: I tried the hack but apparently the maximum length of the signature must be 100 characters and does not exceed this amount of characters. We must find a way to remove this restriction and may also be able to post images.

Kind Regards

I missed "FIELD_SIGNATURE"
that part.. now it works perfectly! thnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #97 by alakentu

tuumke wrote: I missed "FIELD_SIGNATURE"
that part.. now it works perfectly! thnx


FILED_SIGNATURE, in this case is code name for the field that you give, is not added anywhere, you must create it! ;)

Kind Regards

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en may├║sculas | Sigue las reglas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #98 by sababer9
sorry guys, i was out for sometime.
Thanks alakentu, you are great.

by the way, working doesnt depend on FIELD_SIGNATURE field code anywhere, you can set any field code if you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #99 by sunnyjey

sababer9 wrote: sorry guys, i was out for sometime.
Thanks alakentu, you are great.

by the way, working doesnt depend on FIELD_SIGNATURE field code anywhere, you can set any field code if you want.


I would like to show 'About Me' - 'FIELD_ABOUTME', in place of FIELD_SIGNATURE, where should I change it?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #100 by sababer9
You can go into Jomsocial admin panel Fields, disable the field 'FIELD_SIGNATURE' and add/enable 'FIELD_ABOUTME'
The following user(s) said Thank You: JSene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds