Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena and JomSocial. And the signature?

More
14 years 4 months ago #41 by fxstein
Hi,

We have a first plugin published in the download area and enabled here on kunena.com that integrates the entire profile settings of kunena with jomSocial. This particular plugin, leverages the community toolbar to add a new section and redirect the user to the Kunena profile settings.

We are working on additional plugins and functionality.

www.kunena.com/forum/76-official-announc...ykunenatoolbar#34880

Have a great day!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #42 by oopwdecks
Thanks! Unfortunately it does not work on my site. When the plugin is enabled I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CFactory::getrequestuser() in /home/woodpros/public_html/plugins/community/mykunenatoolbar.php on line 26

www.thewoodpros.com
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by oopwdecks.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #43 by mibnbikes
Hi Kunena folks,

great great stuff that you are working on this now, the hard working people of Kunena is for sure on my list for donation when I hopefully soon will begin to earn some money on my site.

Unfortunatly I get the exact same error as "oopwdecks" posted in the previous post. I have followed the read me text file and set to core application. Running newest Kunena and JomSocial editions.

Regards Mikkel - Copenhagen

Edit 16.45: I am also running the JomSocial Toolbar Editor plugin from
socialables.com/vmchk/28-Jomsocial/Toolb...tor/flypage.tpl.html

Dont know if this is the course??
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by mibnbikes.

More
14 years 4 months ago #44 by franch
Same thing for me ! ;-)

More
14 years 4 months ago #45 by fxstein
The disadvantage of working on the latest jomSocial Beta....

Sorry for that. Lets try that delete line 26 that is throwing the error. It is currently not needed and the function is new in jomSocial 1.6 so older installs throw that error.

Let me know and I can make that change and create a new package.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #46 by mibnbikes
Hi fxstein,

removing line 26 worked but a new error turns up, see image.

Removing line 32 and the error disappears

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by mibnbikes.

More
14 years 4 months ago #47 by fxstein
Drop that line too. That was for testing.

In general you should configure your site to not display Notices and Warnings to the front end. I would suggest to modify you php.ini to log such into the logfile but not to display to the front end user - unless this is your testing evironment - where you want to see those.

This is only a notice that is being displayed, so I can track how often this function is being called.

Again just drop that line. With our without it should work.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

fxstein

More
14 years 4 months ago #48 by mibnbikes
Which file do edit for the language for for forum settings and so on, been browsing but luck, thanks again

More
14 years 4 months ago #49 by fxstein
Here is a new build I ran with those changes. Please give it a try and let me know. You can simply update the plugin by installing the new one:

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_mykune...r_v1.zip
File Size:6 KB

Attachments:

More
14 years 4 months ago #50 by fxstein
mibnbikes wrote:

Which file do edit for the language for for forum settings and so on, been browsing but luck, thanks again

This is using the Joomla language files. You can find the one for the plugin inside the plugin folder and it is called:

en-GB.plg_mykunenatoolbar.ini

copy this and replace en-GB with your language code, change the content and it should work based on your Joomla install language settings.

If people can provide this file in various languages, I can include that in new builds.

The Kunena screens that will pup up once you click any of those menu items, is standard Kunena and needs to be modified as part of the Kunena language files.

Hope this helps!

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds