Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena Discuss create hundreds of posts on my forum :/

More
12 years 5 months ago #21 by audioindo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #22 by Matias
We are about to release a new version that should fix the issue.

More
12 years 5 months ago #23 by audioindo
Kunena 1.7.1 update is released.
Is the kunenadiscuss 1.7.1 the answer of our problem?

More
12 years 5 months ago #24 by sozzled

More
12 years 5 months ago #25 by audioindo
I don't have any dev site rightnow, it's a live site. a bit scarry for me.
But let's rock...I'll let you know

More
12 years 5 months ago #26 by Matias
You should always have test site -- upgrading complex site is always scary task.

More
12 years 5 months ago #27 by audioindo

Matias wrote: You should always have test site -- upgrading complex site is always scary task.

yes it is, it's my bad start as a nubie. I'm searching joomla clone tool. Do you have any recommendation to clone the live site into a dev subdomain in same server? A link will be ok to follow. Thanks alot man.

More
12 years 5 months ago #28 by sozzled
*** off-topic **

There are a few tips on how you can make a backup of your site and use the backup to make a test site. See K 1.6 & K 1.7 Installation Guide

More
12 years 5 months ago #29 by Matias
I usually just log into server by using SSH (and change user to root). Then I copy all the files from my main site to test site by keeping the file permissions. I also clone database (using phpMyAdmin is the easiest way to do it) and fix Joomla configuration.php to have the right directories and database.

All of this can be done in one small shell script. :)

BUT unfortunately doing this needs some experience on how to use Unix/Linux (as do the most other tools), so you probably need to follow some instructions how to do it.

More
12 years 5 months ago #30 by audioindo
Matias, thanks man. I'll find someone who has Linux/Unix experience to help me...or..will you? :)

BTW, back to topic, after 2 days installing the discussion plugin, 6 hours ago I create a content using jreviews and this morning (now 9:29am here) I found it relapse again but so far it's only affect the latest content I create, so before getting worst I disabling it.

Any idea, why it's happen again?

Joomla 1.7.2 + JomSocial 2.4 + Kunena 1.7.1
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds