Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

More
12 years 1 month ago #31 by danss2
Guys, thank you for helping me out. I really appreciate it. :)

The reason I asked ZINC this question is coz since he asked it and his site looks corrected, I thought he wouldn't mind sharing how he did it. Also, because the link in the post with an answer is dead....
Sozzled, thank you for reposting the correct answer. And as you stated in your original answer

To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:

, that's exactly what I did (adding this code to the end of my main template of my site, and not to any of the css of kunena). And that's to what I answered above in my PS (

danss2 wrote: Thank you, sozzled, for reposting the answer, as the link in the answer post is indeed dead.

PS - didn't help :-(

)...

After that, while waiting for anyone to answer again, I started looking for that code in other css files and found it in kunena.forum.css and thought to experiment in that one, since values for colors were not there... And by posting here what I found and what I did, I thought: maybe would be helpful for pros like yourselves to see/know where to go from there... That's all....
BTW, I am running 1.7.2.

And again - I followed this

To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:

first, and since it didn't do anything for me, I started experimenting...

Just in case, here is the link to a page on my site: sekretuspeha.info/forum so you can see, that that code in main template css did not do anythig (I left it there after adding it, despite the fact that it didn't help)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #32 by danss2
Ok, I found my mistake - I added that code at the end of a correct file, BUT before the last comment /* Custom styles */
I just moved legend color code below that, and it worked! :) :cheer: Yey! Thank you guys :)

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #33 by sozzled
As we have written on numerous occasions - and no doubt we will have to write it again in the future just as many times - people should not try to modify the original Kunena source files unless they know exactly what they are doing. With a tool like Firebug it only takes a couple of mouse-clicks to find the information your are looking for.

In your case, danss2, you added the changes to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file, which is ../templates/sekretorange/css/template.css. You did that and it worked (as far as I can tell):

So, everything is all right now, yes?
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danss2

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #34 by danss2
Looks like we were posting at the same time :-)
The only thing I wanted to add here, since you mentioned firebug: i'm using chrom's "Inspect element" plugin and for some odd reason, it showed me one of kunena css files and not my template file... And that was what led my to my experiments...
And, again, oddly enough, now, since it is all fixed, that same plugin showes me correct css - template.css..
Well, nevertheless - it's all fixed and I thank you for pushing me towards the right dirrection :-)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by danss2.

More
12 years 1 month ago #35 by Jiminimonka
I am glad you got it sorted.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danss2

More
12 years 1 month ago #36 by ice5192
Replied by ice5192 on topic Legend Color Changer
how do i change my color
Legend :: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, Moderator, User, Guest etc.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds