Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by dewilcry
i tried to search on forum but i didnt find i wanna change colors of Legend :: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, Moderator, User, Guest how can i change?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artie2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello and welcome here,

read this doc : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Coloured_member_types

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by dewilcry
thank you so much my dear friend loltr.com thanx for eveyrthing :) we love kunena :)

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #4 by morness
Hi, I've read the article: docs.kunena.org/index.php/Coloured_member_types

And while Kunena 1.6 lives happily and I was able to adjust the colors for the different groups, I attempted to hook up a new group I had created with another module (Noix ACL 2.06).

I created a couple child groups under Registered called:
  1. Developers
  2. GameEnabled

So attempted to edit kunena.forum.min.css in our kunena template (we're using Infinityhu16) which worked for changing the other group colors (kunena.forum.css has no effect -- something about the debug mode?)

Anyway I added the following:
Code:
/* COLOR ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */ #Kunena .kwho-admin { color: #0f85ee !important; font-weight: bold; } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #0f85ee !important; } #Kunena .kwho-moderator { color: #0f85ee !important; } #Kunena .kwho-Developer { color: #0f85ee !important; } #Kunena .kwho-user { color: #d7d368 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-banned { color: #7f0000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-blocked { color: #a00000 !important; } /* KUNENA MENU ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

And no dice... though I do not know how to map a kwho to the name of the custom group, Developers. Any idea how I can connect the dots?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by morness.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #5 by xillibit
You need to enable debug mode in the kunena configuration panel to load the non minified version of css and javascript files.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by tiz
I guess this can't be the total truth because I would just add a new colorline in the css ....but somewhere I have to "say" something linke: "Display newgroup:colour" ...but that will not be realised in the css....

so I'm still searchin

More
13 years 2 months ago #7 by johanfmp
Did you find the answer to you problem?
I want to do the same on my site.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8 by Dprince1
i am also searching for a answer. would be great if someone has a answer

More
12 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled

More
12 years 10 months ago #10 by Dprince1
already read it. doesnt tell me how to add or edit the legend. just the colors of it.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds