Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Profiles not saving (avatars not uploading)

More
13 years 1 month ago #41 by deemo

810 wrote: just wait for 1.6.4, then its working again, it will be released soon +- week.

regards 810

Sorry looking through the thread I wasn't sure anyone had pinned down that it was profile synch that was causing the issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #42 by deemo

810 wrote: just wait for 1.6.4, then its working again, it will be released soon +- week.

regards 810

Any idea how that's coming as current version seems to have many bugs

More
13 years 1 month ago #43 by sozzled

More
12 years 11 months ago #44 by webdevil25
HOLD UP HOLD UP!!! This can't go unsolved! lol. Has anyone figured this issue out, I am having the same issue. Exact same issue. works great in IE but not in Mozilla.

my version is Installed version: Kunena 1.6.3 | 2011-01-31

More
12 years 11 months ago #45 by sozzled
I'm sorry. This topic was hijacked by several people asking the off-topic question "when is K 1.6.4 going to be released."

K 1.6.4 has been released.

webdevil: please try K 1.6.4. See if it helps.

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds