Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Profiles not saving (avatars not uploading)

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #21 by JugglesXP
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

I can also confirm a redirect error in the latest joomla. I have a few components that are NOT playing nicely with joomla's SEF's

this seems to ONLY be effecting images at the moment however, at least on my machine. components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/ranks/rankadmin.gif Note the English, after the images folder.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by JugglesXP. Reason: added new info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by sozzled

JugglesXP wrote: I can also confirm a redirect error in the latest joomla. I have a few components that are NOT playing nicely with joomla's SEF's

this seems to ONLY be effecting images at the moment however, at least on my machine. components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/ranks/rankadmin.gif Note the English, after the images folder.

Can you please explain, in what ways, specifically, do either of these things have any impact on the discussion topic "profiles not saving (avatars not uploading)"?

More
13 years 5 months ago #23 by Greight
H also have the same problem. Isn't going to be a solution here?

More
13 years 5 months ago #24 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you using Google Chrome ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #25 by Greight
Yes, I'm using Chrome.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26 by xillibit
There is an issue in K1.6.0 which prevent you to save profile, so you need to wait k1.6.1 or use an naother browser

More
13 years 5 months ago #27 by Greight
This is a realy important issue then. Don't they want to release a patch or something?!

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28 by xillibit
I can provide you the file with the fix, replace it in components/com_kunena/funcs/ :

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 5 months ago #29 by Greight
It did not work. I tested Opera and as others said it worked, but in Chrome still not.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30 by xillibit
I had gived the file from the wrong place, normally this one contains the fix :

File Attachment:

File Name: profile_20...0-31.zip
File Size:7 KB

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: motd1024, Greight

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds