Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Menu Tabs

More
13 years 8 months ago #11 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re: Menu Tabs
I've upgrade my test 1.6 beta forum to the 1.6RC1 version and my tabs also keep disappearing.

I then removed all menu items from kunena. Pressed the make menu link again. Then removed all the items again and after the 3rd try the forum worked correct. Tabs don't disappear anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deshivoicechat
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by tromp
Replied by tromp on topic Re: Menu Tabs

Hurr1c4n3 wrote: I then removed all menu items from kunena. Pressed the make menu link again. Then removed all the items again and after the 3rd try the forum worked correct. Tabs don't disappear anymore.

Okay, i will try this too tonight.
More
13 years 8 months ago #13 by tromp

tromp wrote:

Hurr1c4n3 wrote: I then removed all menu items from kunena. Pressed the make menu link again. Then removed all the items again and after the 3rd try the forum worked correct. Tabs don't disappear anymore.

This is not working for me :unsure:
More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by Masonox
Replied by Masonox on topic Re: Menu Tabs

tromp wrote:

tromp wrote:

This is not working for me :unsure:

I am unable to get any tabs at all to show up.
More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Menu Tabs
@ masonox and tromp: can you provide me with a login ad access to your site and will try and fix it for you or find out what exactly is breaking the menus :) sent it in PM through as dont want everyone see the login to backend of your site. :)
More
13 years 8 months ago #16 by Sasben
Replied by Sasben on topic Re: Menu Tabs
I have SEF on and noticed the same issue.

If you browse to /forum, the menu doesnt show.

If you visit any menu item's alias like forum/index, forum/help etc.. Then the item shows.

(Incidentally, the kunena_msg_x for ad placement doesnt't seem to work either, but i'll open a topic on that if I see the issue)
More
13 years 8 months ago #17 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Menu Tabs
You need to change forum in your main menu into menu alias (last item in the list). Point it into Kunena Menu and you should be fine.
More
13 years 8 months ago #18 by tromp

Matias wrote: You need to change forum in your main menu into menu alias (last item in the list). Point it into Kunena Menu and you should be fine.

Yes, this solves the problem. But why does 'index' not work

Attachments:
More
13 years 8 months ago #19 by MarkBoy81
Replied by MarkBoy81 on topic Re: Menu Tabs
Something is being weird in my menu too.
When upgrading to a newer version, the Kunena Menu is automatically created but tabs are not shown.
Tried to delete it and rebuild it with the button from the backend Kunena config, but no success.
Tried to delete it and rebuild it manually, but no success yet.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #20 by tromp
What If you try post 18?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by tromp.
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds