Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Attached images are uploaded but not displayed

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #31 by sozzled
hannes01: let's return to where you came into this topic a week ago (at msg #24). At that time, the person who started the topic (Focus123) had concluded that, based on the knowledge that he could test (to his own satisfaction) that he could run his website in a local PC-based environment, he needed to change to a different webhosted environment. Sometimes that's the only conclusion that one can arrive at.

We haven't seen your configuration report and maybe we could have resolved this issue a week ago if we had seen it, but, based on your own assessment (let me quote what you wrote):

hannes01 wrote: ... I read the whole thread and it seems that I have exactly the same issue ...

you also tried the same advice that we'd given earlier in this topic and you still could not make things work. So, assuming that you have the exact same environment, the exact same configuration as Focus123, and similar hosted conditions to Focus123, I think the evidence speaks for itself and you need to find an alternative hosted environment for your website. What do you think?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 days ago #32 by Focus123
I know that my answer is late - but after changing to a different host environment Kunena looks ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: agico1
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds