Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index

More
12 years 10 months ago #31 by chanpeter88
i am new to kunena. pls advise how to change frontpage to index not recent topics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32 by james2581
Every time I click on my forum tab it goes to the recent topics tab instead of the main index page. How can I have it load the index page instead?

James

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

More
12 years 10 months ago #33 by sozzled

More
12 years 10 months ago #34 by james2581
thanks so much,

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

More
12 years 10 months ago #35 by greenmeanie
Where is the setting for this?
I can't seem to find it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #36 by sozzled

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #37 by coscho
Hi Sozzled

First Thank You for your great component.

Now the problem. :P

1. I had change Default Menu Item to "- Index". I had make it Default Home Page BUT now url looks like domain.com/forum/categories . I want to looks like domain.com . I's a way to do this?

2. I had change Default Menu Item to "- Forum"(main kunena menu forum). Now is OK (looks like domain.com ) but the default menu item is "Recent topics". How can i change it to "Index"???

Thank you.

[solved]
Kunena Menu-Forum-(default item)'Index' very easy. :P
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by coscho.

More
12 years 9 months ago #38 by joopyjoops
The default home page for my website is: mainlymanly.com.au/forum (if you type mainlymanly.com.au it will redirect to the forum).

However, if you go to bookmark the page or share it on facebook, the description of the page that comes up reads "Categories - Mainly Manly". I would like it to just read "Mainly Manly".

Where do i go to change this?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #39 by sozzled
Fairly simple and this topic deals with the subject. The topic is given more coverage in Customised menus and I suggest that you read it. I hope that helps.

When you write "I would like it to just read 'Mainly Manly'" what is the "it" we are discussing; are describing the browser window title, or something else? For example, is there something here (at www.kunena.org ) that illustrates what you're trying to achieve?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 7 months ago #40 by Jungalist81
Hello community of Kuena,

I am trying to find a way to make the forums display the Index instead of the recent topics. Every-time my users click on my forum link, they get sent to the recent topics. How do I change that?

Let me know if I need to be more specific. Thanks

Jungalist81

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds