Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Collapse, expand and Emoticons dont work

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by Fremesa
Hello!

Im new working with kunena... i just work with Invision Power Board, but the integration Kunena-Joomla is very interesting for me.

I installed Kunena 6rc2, but i have problem in my website. The collapse/Expand do not work and went i click in the emoticons nothing happen.

I using the GK memovie Templaste from Gavick Pro, and in tested with diferents Kunena Templaste to.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Enabled (Version : 1.5.11) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Enabled (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Fremesa. Reason: fixing my kunena version
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What browser do you using ?
Please enable the plugin mtupgrade in your Joomla! plugin manager.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Fremesa
Defaul Browser Firefox 3.6... but i always test first in Opera, IE8, Safary and Chrome

I enabled the plugin, but its not working yet.
More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by Fremesa
Quick reply dont work eather
More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Fremesa
FireBug Report Just in the Forum.

Image attachment!!
Attachments:
More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by fxstein
SInce you are getting errors from jcemediabox, I would definitely recommend disabling it to see it that is causing the issues. You should not see any errors from any components or modules you install.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fremesa
More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by fxstein
Do you have a url to the Kunena install? Would like to have a look at it with FIrebug. Its probably a simple conflict that is causing your issues.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Fremesa
More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by Fremesa
Here it is the url gigantesfans.com/fremesaGF/foros.html

and thank you man... :)
More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by fxstein
Ok - I see.

Looks like you are using some kind of a css and js compressor plugin for your site. Never had luck with any I have tried, and I feel there are better ways to accomplish the same thing - like installing a good component ;-)

Kunena already has minified css and js.

Aside from that I cannot tell the conflicts as multiple libraries have been munged together by that compressor.

Can you please disable that for now?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #10 by Fremesa
Ok, i disable rokzip and motool... I disable the mtupgrade too, cause i see some errors, and appyed the defaul skin... but Know firebug sendme another diferent bug... check please.

PD: You have a awsome support... very faster. B)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Fremesa.
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds