Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Template Designers read this!

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by fxstein
Since we are in the progress of packaging up Kunena 1.6 with various add-ons to the 1.5 codebase (see recent blog post ) we would like to invite our template designers to propose a clean and light weight template of yours, that you would like to see featured and included in the Kunena 1.6 distribution.

The template should preferably be CSS and images only, minor code changes will require review.

The template of your choice would have to be in english for the main package, but other languages are welcome for add-on downloads. It has to be free and under GPL and has to be your very own development (absolutely no copyright violations tolerated!).

From any submitted templates between now and Jan 10 2010 we will pick up to three nominations.
Edit: These templates would ship in addition to the current default template (was default_ex)

Please reply to this thread only with a clean nomination of your own template, please include screenshots and a link to a demo site or your own implementation. Clearly mark the post with the name of your template, keep all screenshots and additional information to a single post.

No other posts of voting please. We will keep the thread clean so that we can clearly highlight all the nominations.

Looking forward to seeing your templates!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by fxstein.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2 by rinuccio sp
Hello Staff,
are not able to create a template and do not want to mess this post.

I just wanted to advise (candidate) the template "Gainsboro" because it is perfect, clean and different from the usual pattern.

Demo

Obviously if the user agrees @quila :)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by rinuccio sp.
More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by gjr
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #4 by @quila
rinuccio sp wrote:

Obviously if the user agrees @quila

Thanks rinnuccio, I agree ;)

Demo

More Info

Features
  • Profile below message - more space for image and message
  • Advanced Search, Who is online, Report and Statistik area copletely redesigned
  • 13 new message icon
  • Lock Icon - If thread is locked default icon is changed with lock icon
  • New Rank image
  • Button in one line
  • Multilanguage - All button using language string- you can use the template with any language and don't need translated image
  • Print, PDF, Top and Report button in all message

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by @quila.
More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by jojalamic
Two of my templates:

default_ex_black - LINK

default_ex_prime - LINK
More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by dauf
cant kunena have some template like this: www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php

is it possible to make template similar like that for kunena?

i take example from SMF..the template looks very neat, clean, simple and can integrate well with most site..

realy2 hope kunena have some template like that..

just my 2 cent opinion..
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #7 by gonzaunit
I present my templates
Name: Formality

Demo

Name: Fireboard 2 For K

Read more...

more info
www.kunena.com/forum/111-templates-and-d...lue-green-kunena-15x

and dark template:
Name: Darky - green
www.kunena.com/forum/111-templates-and-d...ky-green-k-155-k-156
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonzaunit.
More
14 years 3 months ago #8 by jojalamic
I think this is the best template and will fit perfectly with kunena 2.0 B) , this shold be the template for fireboard 2.0 :unsure: ....i can create the template but i need some help to rearrange the profile and the tabs to look almost like in the demo...who wants to join to create this template?

DEMO

fxstein it`s ok to create this template?

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG
More
14 years 3 months ago #9 by dauf
jojalamic wrote:

I think this is the best template and will fit perfectly with kunena 2.0 B) , this shold be the template for fireboard 2.0 :unsure: ....i can create the template but i need some help to rearrange the profile and the tabs to look almost like in the demo...who wants to join to create this template?

DEMO

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

totally agree!! if it can be implemented for kunena, yes thats the best and the most suitable for kunena 2.0...

looks clean, simple, neat and professional ... i second that!!
More
14 years 3 months ago #10 by rinuccio sp
jojalamic wrote:

DEMO

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Ooooooooooooooooh Good, second candidate :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds