Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Not Getting Notice of new posts as moderator

More
17 years 5 months ago #15114 by Matias
Look at the main menu and click on "Community".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15129 by Gary
I did that and there is no PM there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15173 by Matias
Try Inbox in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15179 by Gary
I promise I checked there too. I will send you a PM to make sure it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds