Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Old: Kunena 1.0.9 Report bugs and Typos - please open an own thread for reporting bug or typo

More
15 years 1 week ago #31 by waithash
Replied by waithash on topic USERS THREADS: HELP
I'm the admin & can write and reply to topics, BUT other users' replies and threads cannot be displayed on the browser. What is the problem?
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 week ago #32 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:USERS THREADS: HELP
As was just previously stated. This thread is for reporting bugs and typos. If you need support for a particular situation please start a new support thread. In that thread please include the Joomla and Kunena versions you are using, whether or not you have SEF enabled, SQL and PHP versions.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
15 years 1 week ago #33 by mloiz
Just posted my first post to my forum and I got this message:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type CKunenaConfig as array in /home/thepscgr/public_html/PSCG/administrator/components/com_kunena/Kunena_config.php on line 3

Cannot get back in. If anyone has advice on how to rectify this. It would be greatly appreciated.
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #34 by sozzled
@mloiz: See [SOLVED] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type CKunenaConfig as array . Also please read the advice given in the message immediately before yours. Searching the message forums is also good advice. ;)
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by sozzled.
More
15 years 6 days ago - 15 years 6 days ago #35 by rolandd
When I search for the text

Unknown column 'template_id'

in the small "Search Forum" box I get redirected to the advanced search and the keywords input box is filled with

Unknown column \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'template_id\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'

. When I remove the quotes, the search works fine. So either Kunena should search with the quotes (preferred) or remove the quotes and perform the search.

The search button on the advanced search screen says "Send" I would think that "Search" would be a more descriptive title.
Last edit: 15 years 6 days ago by rolandd.
More
15 years 6 days ago #36 by GHz
core2 wrote:

GHz wrote:

UP....:dry:

GHz: I don't understand what you mean by this messages? Do you refer to your earlier post in this thread? If so the answer is yes, you can get the files with tools like TortoiseSVN.

Yes, I refer to my earlier post in this thread, and I already using Tortoise SVN to get the source code, but I want to generate the com_kunena zip file from the source to test it! Is this possible or not?
More
15 years 6 days ago - 15 years 6 days ago #37 by grumblemarc
Unfortunately it is not. There was a similar question asked some months ago. If you can download with Tortoise you should be able to test no problem. That is usually how it's done. Why do you need an installer?

I am sorry but we will not distribute the builder setup and instructions outside the development team. This would potentially create a version night mare. Everybody would run builds and share them with others. Since we would not know of these builds we had no way of tracking them and adjusting the installer logic accordingly. The build number is SVN tracked and we base all out upgrade logic on it. If you where to run a build and install that on a system you will most likely break the upgradeability going forward.

I don't know if this is what you have in mind but what you are asking for is not necessary to be able to test anything used from SVN.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 15 years 6 days ago by grumblemarc.
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds