Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Old: Kunena 1.0.9 Report bugs and Typos - please open an own thread for reporting bug or typo

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 11 months ago #1 by johnnydement
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Lintzy.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by kai920
Uninstalled 1.0.8, installed 1.0.9 and did the upgrade with no error messages.

When I try to load the forum I only get a blank white page.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by roland76
Then I click on Categories a failure comes:

Fatal error: Class 'smile' not found in /.../simple-quality.de/htdocs/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/listcat.php on line 264

J1.5, K1.0.9
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crep4ever
I had the following problem after an upgrade from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9:

Fatal error: Class 'smile' not found in ~/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/listcat.php on line 264

So I edited the corresponding file listcat.php and commented the following lines:

//$forumDesc = stripslashes(smile::smileReplace($singlerow->description, 0, fbConfig->disemoticons,$smileyList));
// $forumDesc = nl2br($forumDesc);
// $forumDesc = smile::htmlwrap($forumDesc, $fbConfig->wrap);

And it appears to be ok ... though I don't know what's wrong or what I may have broken ...
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #5 by jimmo
kai920 wrote:

I had the same problem on one of my sites, I ended up going back to 1.08. On my other site I can't get into the catagories tab. It loads with no template, just a white screen with a few forum links on it.(not my actual catagories)
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #6 by kai920
jimmo wrote:

kai920 wrote:

I had the same problem on one of my sites, I ended up going back to 1.08. On my other site I can't get into the catagories tab. It loads with no template, just a white screen with a few forum links on it.(not my actual catagories)

Yep am trying to go back to 1.0.8 now but running into some directory permission issues. No harm though as my site is in testing stage...
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Toolcrazy
Joomla 1.0.15
Kunena 1.0.8 and 1.0.9

com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/tlatest.gif
com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/profile.gif

Will not show in the forum. I have verified this with a clean install of Kuena into a clean install of Joomla. The images are there but all they will come up as is a broken image in IE7 and text in FireFox 3.0.8. My server has PHP 5 and mySQL 5.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #8 by crep4ever
Toolcrazy wrote:

Joomla 1.0.15
Kunena 1.0.8 and 1.0.9

com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/tlatest.gif
com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/profile.gif

Will not show in the forum. I have verified this with a clean install of Kuena into a clean install of Joomla. The images are there but all they will come up as is a broken image in IE7 and text in FireFox 3.0.8. My server has PHP 5 and mySQL 5.

Just some ideas:
- verify you have no cache problems with the browser (ctrl+f5)
- try to type the complete url to the picture directly in the browser:
www.yoursite.com/components/com_kunena/t...sh/icons/tlatest.gif
- try to upload again the two pictures
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #9 by cflores
bug report: in line # 2524 from file "admin.kunena.html.php" is missing the word "SORT" in "_KUNENA_MOD". The correct is "_KUNENA_MOD". Thanks for your release.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #10 by cflores
correct is "_KUNENA_SORTMOD"
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds