- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Old: Kunena 1.0.9 Report bugs and Typos - please open an own thread for reporting bug or typo
thank you !
thank you ! :laugh:
works perfect now .
I hope they soon fix this bug!
bug report:
when i submit changes from my profile in forum settings give me the error in attachment.
how to resolve this bug?
thanks
Toolcrazy wrote:
Joomla 1.0.15
Kunena 1.0.8 and 1.0.9
com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/tlatest.gif
com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/icons/profile.gif
Will not show in the forum. I have verified this with a clean install of Kuena into a clean install of Joomla. The images are there but all they will come up as is a broken image in IE7 and text in FireFox 3.0.8. My server has PHP 5 and mySQL 5.
Just some ideas:
- verify you have no cache problems with the browser (ctrl+f5)
- try to type the complete url to the picture directly in the browser:
www.yoursite.com/components/com_kunena/t...sh/icons/tlatest.gif
- try to upload again the two pictures
Thanks for the info. I did re-upload the images once before, but it didn't work. But, I did find out they were corrupted in the install file. I deleted them off the server then re-uploaded them from the distro package and now they work. Thanks Much.
Advanced Search:
"Also search in child forums" don't work:
Example: Search here in the Kunena-Forum to "Category" and select by "Search in Categories" "Kunena - To Speak": Result: No Messages
Now select by "Search in Categories" "Support": 105 results