- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Solved "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
Less
More
3 years 7 months ago #227522
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
I tried with purity III and get some errors. I can't find a solution for Purity III because I get other errors and Quick Reply works for me.
With the t4_bs5_blank templlate from JoomlArt it works a bit better.
With the t4_bs5_blank templlate from JoomlArt it works a bit better.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #227528
by lemur
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Replied by lemur on topic "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
Thanks to
rich
and
xillibit
for your answers.
I will try to discuss the problem on the forum of JoomlArt.
I will try to discuss the problem on the forum of JoomlArt.
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #227536
by lemur
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Replied by lemur on topic "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
Hi,
I asked a question about the problem with the "Quick Reply" button on the Purity III forum. It turned out, that problems with Purity 3 and Kunena had already been discussed there, though in connection with other issues. The solutions offered there did not help me.
Yes xillibit , bootstrap 5.x is loaded on the pages where the kunena discuss plugin is loaded, and if I make it in Aurelia to Off, is Kunena also "Off".
In order not to publish a site with a broken place, I wanted to make the "Quick Reply" button invisible using "visibility: hidden" in custom.css.
Unfortunately, this did not work out, since the "Action" button (etc. at the admin) also become invisible.
I would be grateful for advice on how to make only the "Quick Reply" button invisible.
Thanks
I asked a question about the problem with the "Quick Reply" button on the Purity III forum. It turned out, that problems with Purity 3 and Kunena had already been discussed there, though in connection with other issues. The solutions offered there did not help me.
Yes xillibit , bootstrap 5.x is loaded on the pages where the kunena discuss plugin is loaded, and if I make it in Aurelia to Off, is Kunena also "Off".
In order not to publish a site with a broken place, I wanted to make the "Quick Reply" button invisible using "visibility: hidden" in custom.css.
Unfortunately, this did not work out, since the "Action" button (etc. at the admin) also become invisible.
I would be grateful for advice on how to make only the "Quick Reply" button invisible.
Thanks
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
3 years 7 months ago #227538
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
You can disable the quick reply in Kunena Configuration -> Frontend tab.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #227540
by lemur
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Replied by lemur on topic "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss
Wow! So simple!
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds