Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved "Quick Response" button does not work in Kunena Discuss

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1 by lemur
Hi,

the "Quick Replay" button does not work in Kunena Discuss. When clicked, the response form does not open.

The "Action" / Replay" buttons work.

Kunena 6.0.9.1
plg_content_kunenadiscuss_v6.0.1_2023-01-01

Help, please

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : purity_III | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: October 21th, 2022

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.9.1 | creationdate: 2023-02-22

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.9.1 | 2023-02-22 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.2-DEV

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by lemur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by rich
1. In the backend go to Kunena -> Templates -> mark Aurelia and save as default template.
2 . Remove the incorrectly configured menu item (marked in red)
3. Select an existing target at the correct menu item (marked in green).
Menu Issues  
Menu Tips

The following user(s) said Thank You: lemur

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #3 by lemur
Thank you so much for your recommendations. I have fulfilled them.
Unfortunately, the problem with the "quick reply" button has not disappeared. I have checked the problem in three browsers.

I attach 2 screenshots.

1) before pressing the button "quick reply"
2) after pressing the button "quick reply". As you can see, in this case a rather large field appears, but there is no possibility to enter text in it and there are no answer and refuse buttons.

Thanks

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload:  

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : purity_III | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: October 21th, 2022

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.9.1 | creationdate: 2023-02-22

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.9.1 | 2023-02-22 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.2-DEV

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by rich
There seems to be a conflict with the bootstrap.css. Do you get an error message with the browser console?

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #5 by lemur
Yes. The console shows a terrible "red" picture, the same for the first page of the forum, for the open first post before pressing the button "quick reply" and after pressing the button "quick reply".

The same in text form:
Code:
LoginManagerPrompter: Couldn't process supplied URIString: http://gh1 LoginManagerPrompter.jsm:1000:16 Exception { name: "NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE", message: "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIFaviconService.replaceFaviconDataFromDataURL]", result: 2147942487, filename: "resource:///modules/PlacesUIUtils.sys.mjs", lineNumber: 226, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "loadFavicon@resource:///modules/PlacesUIUtils.sys.mjs:226:33\nloadFavicon@resource:///modules/PlacesUIUtils.sys.mjs:726:27\nsetIconFromLink@resource:///actors/LinkHandlerParent.jsm:143:28\nreceiveMessage@resource:///actors/LinkHandlerParent.jsm:64:14\n", location: XPCWrappedNative_NoHelper } LinkHandlerParent.jsm:152:17 PushServiceWebSocket: _beginWSSetup: Not in shutdown state! Current state 1 PushServiceWebSocket.sys.mjs:502 TopSitesFeed: Failed to fetch data from Contile server: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. TopSitesFeed.jsm:208 Failed to fetch https://spocs.getpocket.com/spocs: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. DiscoveryStreamFeed.jsm:425:15 No response for spocs_endpoint prop DiscoveryStreamFeed.jsm:1110:19 Failed to fetch https://getpocket.cdn.mozilla.net/v3/firefox/global-recs?ver…-e88c401e1b1f2242d9e441c4&locale_lang=de&region=DE&count=30: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. DiscoveryStreamFeed.jsm:425:15 No response for feed DiscoveryStreamFeed.jsm:1452:17 Referrer Policy: Die weniger eingeschränkte Referrer Policy "unsafe-url" für die Website-übergreifende Anfrage wird ignoriert: https://www.youtube.com/embed/?enablejsapi=1&rel=0&autoplay=0&playsinline=1&fs=1 embed

Unfortunately, I do not have sufficient competence to interpret and use this result.

Thanks

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

More
1 year 1 month ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

The javascript errors that you have in the console aren't related to discuss plugin or Kunena.
Do-you have bootstrap 5.x which is right loaded on the pages where the kunena discuss plugin is laoded ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 1 month ago #7 by rich
I tried with purity III and get some errors. I can't find a solution for Purity III because I get other errors and Quick Reply works for me.
With the t4_bs5_blank templlate from JoomlArt it works a bit better.

More
1 year 1 month ago #8 by lemur
Thanks to rich and  xillibit for your answers.
I will try to discuss the problem on the forum of JoomlArt.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

More
1 year 1 month ago #9 by lemur
Hi,
I asked a question about the problem with the "Quick Reply" button on the Purity III forum. It turned out, that problems with Purity 3 and Kunena had already been discussed there, though in connection with other issues. The solutions offered there did not help me.

Yes xillibit , bootstrap 5.x is loaded on the pages where the kunena discuss plugin is loaded, and if I make it in Aurelia to Off, is Kunena also "Off".

In order not to publish a site with a broken place, I wanted to make the "Quick Reply" button invisible using "visibility: hidden" in custom.css.

Unfortunately, this did not work out, since the "Action" button (etc. at the admin) also become invisible.

I would be grateful for advice on how to make only the "Quick Reply" button invisible.

Thanks

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

More
1 year 1 month ago #10 by rich
You can disable the quick reply in Kunena Configuration -> Frontend tab.

Time to create page: 0.943 seconds