Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problems after site upgrade to Joomla 4

More
11 months 1 week ago #31 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to have english by default in backend to test it, i have just tried but the issue isn't here

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #32 by ProgAddicted
Must be something else 

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #33 by ProgAddicted
May I kindly ask for some help?
I'm still stuck here, every attempt to modify any category or to create new ones fails (see below).

Thanks!An error has occurred.

0 3 arguments are required, 2 given

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/src/Language/Text.php:2812sprintf()JROOT/libraries/src/Language/Text.php:2813Joomla\CMS\Language\Text::sprintf()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/CategoryController.php:1864Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\CategoryController->internalSave()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/CategoryController.php:2525Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\CategoryController->apply()JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:3196Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->executeTask()JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:2267Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:1438Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:3619Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:14310Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:18611Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29312Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:6113require_once()JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds