Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problems after site upgrade to Joomla 4

More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #1 by ProgAddicted
Hi there,
after upgrading my site to Joomla 4 (currently 4.2.9) the forum got some

Thanks for any help!

This is the configuration report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: prociv_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias prociv_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field type prociv_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field item prociv_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title prociv_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field sdescription prociv_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description prociv_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field hash prociv_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field folder prociv_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename prociv_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename_real prociv_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field caption prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icon prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field accesstype prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field channels prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field headerdesc prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field class_sfx prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field topic_ordering prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field iconset prociv_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_configuration have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip prociv_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field operation prociv_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name prociv_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field email prociv_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject prociv_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip prociv_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field modified_reason prociv_kunena_messages_text have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field message prociv_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title prociv_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field text prociv_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field rank_title prociv_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field rank_image prociv_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field allowed prociv_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field readtopics prociv_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field code prociv_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location prociv_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field greylocation prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_message prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_guest_name prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_message prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_guest_name prociv_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_user_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_user_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field status_text prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field view prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field signature prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field avatar prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field personalText prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field friendfeed prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field bebo prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field digg prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icq prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field telegram prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field vk prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field microsoft prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field skype prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field twitter prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field facebook prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field google prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field myspace prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field linkedin prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field delicious prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field instagram prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field blogspot prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field flickr prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field apple prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field qzone prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field weibo prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field wechat prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field yim prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websitename prociv_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websiteurl prociv_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip prociv_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_private prociv_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_public prociv_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field comments prociv_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params prociv_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field version prociv_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field versionname prociv_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field state

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload:

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia | author: Joomla! Project | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2017-02

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.10 | creationdate: 2023-04-02

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.10 | 2023-04-02 [ Git Repository ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by rich. Reason: Incorrectly inserted image removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
Have you installed the Community Builder? Unzip my uploaded file and replace with this file the KunenaForum.php. Path is libraries/kunena/src/Forum/KunenaForum.php
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProgAddicted

More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #3 by ProgAddicted
Yes, CB is installed, version 2.8.0
Your file unzipped and uploaded, unfortunately nothing has changed

==update==
actually, something has changed:
Last edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by rich. Reason: Incorrectly inserted image removed.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #4 by rich
Please do not drag images into the editor text field, use the "Add Files" option.

actually, something has changed:

Works now?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #5 by ProgAddicted

Please do not drag images into the editor text field, use the "Add Files" option.

Oh, sorry! I don't see the "Add files" option in the editor, 'm missing something, please apologize.
To load images I'm requested to use the URL notation, hope it works.

Works now? 

No, the only thing changed is a red warning on the site control panel which says "Please complete Kunena installation!" (the image I'm trying to attach is a screenshot of that).
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ProgAddicted. Reason: Text errors

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #6 by ProgAddicted
Sorry, I don't know how to attach images.
Plus, a piece of text is not accepted, why?!?!?!?
The sentence in the previous post was: "I do not see the "Add files" option in the editor, though; probably I am missing something, please apologize."
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ProgAddicted.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #7 by rich

No, the only thing changed is a red warning on the site control panel which says "Please complete Kunena installation!"

What happens when you go to the Kunena dashboard?

The sentence in the previous post was: "I do not see the "Add files" option in the editor, though; probably I am missing something, please apologize."

You don't have these options?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #8 by ProgAddicted

What happens when you go to the Kunena dashboard?

Nothing; but I guess is better to solve the attachments issue I have, otherwise is nearly impossible to explain myself clearly.

You don't have these options?

No, I don't. I see only the editor section, not the Attachments one.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9 by rich

No, I don't. I see only the editor section, not the Attachments one.

The button "Add Files..." is definitely available here. If you don't see it, try another browser.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #10 by ProgAddicted
On my laptop (Fedora 36) I'm using Firefox, I tried with Brave, and even with Edge on a Windows 11 virtual machine: no way.
Could it be that I'm not allowed to attach anything since I'm a newbie? I've seen that in other forums
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ProgAddicted.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds