Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Problem Titel Navigation

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by csporleder
Installation:
Joomla 3.3.6
with Kunea actual Version
the forum has only entries to registered users.

I have some sections with +30 topics.

But if you select e.g. page 4 (titel4) and later want to go bak to page 1 the Forum stays on the selected page, you can select a higher page number but you cannot go back.

So you need to log out and back in befor yo can go back to the first topic.
Any one who can help me? if needed I can create a testuser to inspect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Problem Titel Navigation

csporleder wrote: But if you select e.g. page 4 (titel4) and later want to go bak to page 1 the Forum stays on the selected page, you can select a higher page number but you cannot go back.

Hello,

This is a known issue under Joomla! 3.3.6, the issue is fixed under Joomla! 3.4.0

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by csporleder
Replied by csporleder on topic Problem Titel Navigation
Thanks

I found in the meantime the fix. :)

As I just was on go Live I had to recommend not to upgrade to 3.4

You can close the topic.

Thanks

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem Titel Navigation
Yes, there are several topics on this subject and—even though the moderators here are reluctant to merge topics on this forum (and I do not understand why)—it would make a lot of sense to merge these topics into one so that people may find the information quicker:

1. K 3.0.6 + J! 3.3.4 pagination number links not returning to first page of topics
  2. K 3.0.6 + J! 3.3.6 pagination number links not returning to first page of topics
  3. Problem return to page 1
  4. Return to previous pages impossible
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #5 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Problem Titel Navigation

sozzled wrote: Yes, there are several topics on this subject and—even though the moderators here are reluctant to merge topics on this forum (and I do not understand why)—it would make a lot of sense to merge these topics into one so that people may find the information quicker:

We want no longer confusing mega threads where questions and answers from several topics are mixed. It's fact that these huge merged topics are not helpful. If someone used not the search function he will find also not the merged topics. You must accept it.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds