Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question Problem return to page 1

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by randwic
Hello , I have several pages in the same category, When I click on page 2 it sends me well on page 2 But when I click on page 1 of this remains on page 2.

Could someone help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Problem return to page 1
you need to wait 2 weeks for Joomla 3.4, this will fix the issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: randwic

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by randwic
Replied by randwic on topic Problem return to page 1
Is it a problme with joomla? Isn't problem with my configuration ?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by randwic.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem return to page 1
This problem has been the subject of two sticky topics and, to help other people who are also concerned about this matter, it might be a good idea if the moderators merged your topic with one of the two other topics.

The problem was first identified , 4+ months ago, as an issue with J! 3.3.4. At that time, people were advised to wait for a "fix" in Joomla. The problem continued in J! 3.3.5 and J! 3.3.6 . Again, in discussing the issue about J! 3.3.6, the moderators here advised that people should wait for "the next version" .

There is also another way that people can fix this problem. If you want to make Kunena work with J! 3.3.6—if you have this pagination problem—you need to hack one of the Joomla files.

I think it would be a good idea for the moderators to merge these "pagination issue" topics together, keep them as sticky topics, to help people easily find the answer.

We certainly hope that the problem is fixed in J! 3.4—I don't know because I haven't tested this version of Joomla. The problem does not occur in J! 3.3.3. If people need this problem fixed now they need to hack Joomla. Instructions for the hack are contained in the links I have posted in here in this message.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds