Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Problems setting up Kunena forum on my website

More
9 years 5 months ago #21 by 810
for ads, you set the adsense to position like:
kunena_section_1
kunena_section_2 ect

or

kunena_bottom

see:
www.kunena.org/docs/Module_Positions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #22 by sozzled
I think that we will save a lot of time if agabby watched the video vimeo.com/69818669 .

More
9 years 5 months ago #23 by agabby
Well I already did that long ago.. and erased it after it was previewed .. thx anyway

agabby

More
9 years 5 months ago #24 by agabby
OMG you fixed my tabs.. WOW.. Can you teach me.. I see that you moved the location of the forum on the menu? THANK YOU SO MUCH>>

Agabby

More
9 years 5 months ago #25 by 810
you can move it back, where you want it. See www.kunena.org/docs/Sections,_Categories...-Categories_(Part_1) for setting categories.

Also there you will find other things, or just search kunena on YouTube, there you can find some videos to setup kunena.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26 by agabby
Thanks.. Yes, I watched someone's Vimeo video that helped a lot.. because after uploading the extension.. I was all over the place. But, where do you find my mistake to be? Did I upload something wrong, maybe too many times.. etc? Or should I have prepared the designated page prior to installing Kunena? All the menus made me so confused. Thanks

Agabby

More
9 years 5 months ago #27 by 810
the problem was wrong forum item link. The forum link should be going to forum menu, you set to the forum item, so to itself.

More
9 years 5 months ago #28 by agabby
I knew it had something to do with the links. I will have to study the change.. because I was all over the place trying to get it to appear as an item on the main menu.

Is there step by step for that because I notice that most people see to use it alone just one page so it makes it easier.

Now I will visit your Customization posts.. thanks again

Agabby

More
9 years 5 months ago #29 by agabby
OK wait one more problem.. if I can find the answer somewhere else feel free to direct me.. but how do I get my configuration to show.. I think this is where I became confused. Thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #30 by sozzled

agabby wrote: How do I get my configuration to show?

Please watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 .

Time to create page: 0.945 seconds