Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged How to assign different colours to ranks

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Ricard0
Hello,
I have now kunena 3.0 and i have added new colors on the legend with new names next to the normal ones.
Onli now i wanne give the VIP rank that color how do i do connect the new made color with a rank what i did create with the pannel?

Or how do i give a username color on rank title ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by originalhandy
Replied by originalhandy on topic Change rank colours
I know how to create new Ranks in Kunena, but is there a way to change the colour of all the users names in that rank to a certain colour ?

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by neujensl
Replied by neujensl on topic Change rank colours
I think you will have to look in css .
The name of admin/mods is already in a different color ...
I don't know if a ccs-tag is available to edit with a color ...
This will be the only option i think to do this change without digging in the sourcing

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

The K 3.0 Rank Manager facility is functionally equivalent to what was used in K 2.0. See the responses given to similar questions asked about K 2.0 in Advanced option in Rank Manager and Custom user colours .

Basically, the answer to this question is the same for all versions of Kunena: sorry, no, there is no option to define the font-color for custom ranks in K 3.0.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds