Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Font colour defined by forum rank

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by spoleto999
Rank Color was created by spoleto999
Hi, is there a way for every special rank to have a default color in their post?

For ex an admin post:

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

a mod post
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

If not, ho can i change the default colors avaiable to have a custom one?

And i found a bug too: if I set a color tag in a List, I have to open it on every line or it won't be used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Let me state at the outset, forum ranks in Kunena convey no special privileges or differences in operation from one "rank" to another. The only things that forum ranks tell us is how more or less experienced is a user within a particular community.

spoleto999 wrote: Hi, is there a way for every special rank to have a default color in their post?

Short answer: no.

spoleto999 wrote: Can I change the default colors available to have a custom one?

I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean, would you like all the text on your forum posts to be in a different colour then the answer is yes. If you mean "can a user be offered a 'default' choice option for font colour?" then the answer is no.

spoleto999 wrote: And i found a bug too: if I set a color tag in a List, I have to open it on every line or it won't be used.

Different question and different subject. Please create a new topic.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by spoleto999
I mean, can I change the pattern colors to add or modify 2 of them to 2 my favourite colors?
Ex: if I click the button "color" (to add some colorate text in a post), a list of a lot of colored square appears and I can click on one of them; can i change the preset of these colors to add some wierd colors I like?

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled

spoleto999 wrote: I mean, can I change the pattern colors to add or modify 2 of them to 2 my favourite colors?

I suppose you can do this but don't ask me how it's done. I'm just a user like you; I'm not a developer. This is not a standard feature of Kunena. If you want this done you will need to do build your own "custom colour palette" or engage a professional to develop this for you. Professional software development services are not free. Would you like me to put you in touch with some people I know who do this kind of work?

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds