Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Solved Plugin

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #61 by juliank92
Replied by juliank92 on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Hi Ryvix,

Thank you very much for the modifactions, that you posted!
I got a functional solved button now ;)

Cheers :cheer:

Edit: 26-02-'13

Please note: This is a modification of the original plug-in, wich can be found here . This modification is published here under the same license as the original wich is legal.

Added, the changes for the extra field's in back-end and the function to close topic's, according to the instructions of Ryvix (Thank him, instead of me!). I've updated the languages (English, German, France, Dutch), and taked care to hide the button when topic is closed. Now there is no need to make it a system plug-in. :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by juliank92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #62 by ryvix
Replied by ryvix on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Excellent, glad you could get it working. :)

That code I said to put at line 105 could probably actually go almost anywhere below where $Dbo or $topicData is initialized, as long as it isn't in the middle of some other "if" statements or something like that at least. I just put it at the bottom of the function because it was easier to find that spot and that's where mine is at and it works great.

Thank you for sharing this plugin with us!

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 1 month ago #63 by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
I can get the system plugin working on a clean joomla 2.5.9 install with Kunena 2.0.4, Blue Eagle 2.0 template. But on another site with a.o. Jomsocial, and some other non-Kunena related exensions the button (nor the button code when inspecting with Firebug) doesn't show. The first plugin (Kunena plugin) shows the button. But I would really like to have the opportunity from the system plugin to auto-close topics.

Edit: After some modifications made by juliank92, plugin works perfect!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Pinkeltje.

More
11 years 1 month ago #64 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

juliank92 wrote: Hi Ryvix,

Thank you very much for the modifactions, that you posted!
I got a functional solved button now ;)

Cheers :cheer:

Edit: 26-02-'13

Please note: This is a modification of the original plug-in, wich can be found here . This modification is published here under the same license as the original wich is legal.

Added, the changes for the extra field's in back-end and the function to close topic's, according to the instructions of Ryvix (Thank him, instead of me!). I've updated the languages (English, German, France, Dutch), and taked care to hide the button when topic is closed. Now there is no need to make it a system plug-in. :)

Hey Julian,

thanks a lot. We will check this and merge it to the official version soon. Currently we´ve limited time, but I looking forward to release a new version in mid march.

Kind regards,
Yannick

More
10 years 11 months ago #65 by Never-in-Doubt
Replied by Never-in-Doubt on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Button not showing on my forum installation :(

More
10 years 11 months ago #66 by Pinkeltje
Try attached version.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Microbone

More
10 years 11 months ago #67 by Microbone
Replied by Microbone on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Works in K3.0, just one thing is nagging me - There´s an popup when clicking the solved button, can the popup language be changed to English instead of French? Even better custom text like the text prepended...reply msg....solved button custom text fields?

Best Regards
Bone

More
10 years 11 months ago #68 by Pinkeltje
We customized the plugin for our Dutch forum as our members used the button even if the topic wasn't solved and/or they forgot to give feedback. But you can change popup text in /tpl/button_solved.html.

Even better custom text like the text prepended...reply msg....solved button custom text fields?

What do you mean by this remark? Sorry, but I don't understand.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #69 by Microbone
Replied by Microbone on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Ahh i see...

thank you for your reply!

If I head to the plugin manager and click on the "Kunena - [MODIFICATION] Solved Button by Yagendoo" I can modify the Basic Options.
Here you have custom text fields so your able to easily change the text to whatever you like it to be in the language you prefer.
Maybe this was a nice place to have a custom field for the text shown in the popup as well :)

Hope this explains!

Regards
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Microbone.

More
10 years 11 months ago #70 by Pinkeltje
Maybe the developers can have a look at it. One of my colleague moderators added this feature for our forum and we didn't mind changing some text in a html file.

Time to create page: 0.641 seconds