Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Solved Plugin

More
11 years 2 months ago #31 by lavsteph
Replied by lavsteph on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Hi,

very good plugin ;) . I you propose the French translation.

Manager French translation
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: YannickS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #32 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

mr_artuka wrote: why admins,and moderators cannot mark topic solved? Only author is posible to do that even if i change in Plugin configuration :S

I have the same problem: I had enabled to allow Admin use this button, but I can not see this button if I am not the topic starter, in fact, I am the Admin.

Why?

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

More
11 years 2 months ago #33 by lavsteph

baijianpeng wrote:

mr_artuka wrote: why admins,and moderators cannot mark topic solved? Only author is posible to do that even if i change in Plugin configuration :S

I have the same problem: I had enabled to allow Admin use this button, but I can not see this button if I am not the topic starter, in fact, I am the Admin.

Why?

Hello,

for this to work we need the admins are also moderators.

Regards

More
11 years 2 months ago #34 by mr_artuka
Replied by mr_artuka on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

baijianpeng wrote:

Why?

That was my problem. But i dont know what did i do, but now its working ;)

Post reply:Yes
Enable for admins:Yes
Enable for moderators:Yes
Enable for topic-starter:Yes

More
11 years 2 months ago #35 by baijianpeng

lavsteph wrote: for this to work we need the admins are also moderators.

This rule is illogical !

I am the Super User on my website, means the highest level Admin, but I still can not see a button that a Mod can see?

The worst is, I tried to set my account as the "Global Moderator" in Kunena settings, but I still can not see that button. Why? You think Global Mod is lower than the specific Mod for each category? Very bad rule!

I think the Admin, no matter assigned as Mod or not, as Global Mod or a specific Mod, can ALWAYS see this "solved" button. Do you agree?

At least, the Global Mod should see it, right?

www.joomlagate.com/

More
11 years 2 months ago #36 by lavsteph
I understand, but for the moment this is the only solution for the operation of this plugin.

Must await the opinion of the developer. ;)

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #37 by MarioMari
According to me the "SOLVED" was practical:
1. Selected post as "SOLVED" is automatically copied and displayed in the first post. According to me, just so you do not need to look for and topics "SOLVED" are easy for people looking for a solution to the main topic.
2. Green or any other color should be reserved only for the signs of "SOLVED" - key, color bar under the title solved or background response "SOLVED".
3. Select post as "SOLVED" by the author automatically launches the "Thank You" for the author of this post.
4. At any time, the author may change his choice of "SOLVED" and select a different post or add one as an alternative way, which turned out to be the solution for him.

5. Plugin online search and online search module should take into account the category of SOLVED. Yes, you can create a separate module called "Find in SOLVED"

www.kunena.org/forum/119-Feature-Request...?limitstart=0#126213

The only way I can thank you for the work to the author of the much-needed plugin.
Best Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 2 months ago #38 by mr_artuka
Replied by mr_artuka on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

baijianpeng wrote:

lavsteph wrote: for this to work we need the admins are also moderators.

This rule is illogical !

I am the Super User on my website, means the highest level Admin, but I still can not see a button that a Mod can see?

The worst is, I tried to set my account as the "Global Moderator" in Kunena settings, but I still can not see that button. Why? You think Global Mod is lower than the specific Mod for each category? Very bad rule!

I think the Admin, no matter assigned as Mod or not, as Global Mod or a specific Mod, can ALWAYS see this "solved" button. Do you agree?

At least, the Global Mod should see it, right?

Did you tryed to Synchronize Users ?
Again check your Kunena Version, you must have latest!

More
11 years 2 months ago #39 by baijianpeng
I was running Kunena v2.0.3 on Joomla 2.5.8 , both are the latest version, right?

Now I run Synchronize Users in Kunena backend as you told.

Then I refreshed my frontend Kunena topic page and did not see the "solved" button.

Are you sure the Global Moderator can see this button in a Category that he was not assigned as the category's moderator?

www.joomlagate.com/

More
11 years 2 months ago #40 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

mr_artuka wrote:

YannickS wrote: Everytime stay up-to-date with your software ;)

Yannick why admins,and moderators cannot mark topic solved? Only author is posible to do that even if i change in Plugin configuration :S

Hello,

please make sure, you use the latest Kunena version - should work well with it.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds