Kunena 5.2 RC3 Released (Yesterday)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the third public release candidate of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC3 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #61 by struchli
If I want to see my profile, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function render() on a non-object in /home/www/web381/html/schule/Joomla/components/com_community/templates/blueface/profile.header.php on line 159

And If I want to see the Frontpage, I get the following error message:
Fatal error: Class 'CToolbarLibrary' not found in /home/www/web381/html/schule/Joomla/components/com_community/views/views.php on line 141

Can you help me please?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by struchli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #62 by yaksushi
Hmmm.... That's how I got it to work in 2.2.2 but in 2.2.3 I'm getting a 404 error when I try to access index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&task=forumsettings.

Ohh yeah thanks for your hard work Neo, I sent another donation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #63 by yaksushi

struchli wrote: If I want to see my profile, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function render() on a non-object in /home/www/web381/html/schule/Joomla/components/com_community/templates/blueface/profile.header.php on line 159

And If I want to see the Frontpage, I get the following error message:
Fatal error: Class 'CToolbarLibrary' not found in /home/www/web381/html/schule/Joomla/components/com_community/views/views.php on line 141

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Link to your site? Test Account?

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64 by yaksushi
Also what versions

Jomsocial

Kunena
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by yaksushi.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65 by Neocold
yaksushi, odd, not sure what is up. Please PM me a ftp login and a website login, I will see if I can find the problem.

struchli, profile.header.php and view.php are not files that are touched by my hack. If you edited those files and included my code please revert those files back to original and re-read my instructions text file to find the correct files to edit.

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

More
9 years 4 months ago #66 by Neocold
Thanks for the donation yaksushi, it is greatly appreciated!

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #67 by kapilsahu
I am not able to visit your site whenever i click on coldsystems.net/softwarecode/jkpi the site will lode but never open i am always getting this error i think your site is down please upload scrrenshot & files here thank you
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by kapilsahu.

More
9 years 4 months ago #68 by yaksushi

kapilsahu wrote: I am not able to visit your site whenever i click on coldsystems.net/softwarecode/jkpi the site will lode but never open i am always getting this error i think your site is down please upload scrrenshot & files here thank you

His site is up.

More
9 years 4 months ago #69 by yaksushi

Neocold wrote: yaksushi, odd, not sure what is up. Please PM me a ftp login and a website login, I will see if I can find the problem.

PM sent, also if you find the issue please let me know the fix so I can replicate on my production site.

More
9 years 4 months ago #70 by kapilsahu
hello neocold the problem is in my internet connection he is blocking some site from opening finally the problem is solved i apply your code it is really great. I saw that you write that you are rewriting the code & deleting some of the unnecessary code & make it for jomsocail 2.2.3 i want to know till when it is ready fornew version , you are introducing some new feature also in that version& when we will be able to use it.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds