Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration

More
11 years 8 months ago #121 by Neocold

Jiminimonka wrote: I tried to register on your website, getting fatal errors.

I am sorry to hear that.

Where are you getting the errors and what are they? I just did a test on both my JomSocial registration and my Subscription registration and they both appear to be working? I just received a new subscription/account yesterday (7/30/2012) at 07:45AM PST. Nothing has been changed on my site since then except for uploading the new version which does not modify any registration files.

Please try again, if it is still not working for you can you provide some details so I can look into it further?

Thanks for your interest!

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #122 by jdtoppin
Thanks for this mod. Along with www.jomsocial.com/download/addons/module...lbar-everywhere.html I have been able to get pretty much full integration to my liking short of a bbcode editor in the signature window.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jdtoppin.

More
11 years 8 months ago #123 by Jiminimonka

Neocold wrote:

I am sorry to hear that.

Where are you getting the errors and what are they? I just did a test on both my JomSocial registration and my Subscription registration and they both appear to be working? I just received a new subscription/account yesterday (7/30/2012) at 07:45AM PST. Nothing has been changed on my site since then except for uploading the new version which does not modify any registration files.

Please try again, if it is still not working for you can you provide some details so I can look into it further?

Thanks for your interest!

When trying to use Forgot Password:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkAnswer() on a non-object in /home/coldsys9/public_html/libraries/cms/form/rule/captcha.php on line 47

When trying to user Forgot Username:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkAnswer() on a non-object in /home/coldsys9/public_html/libraries/cms/form/rule/captcha.php on line 47

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 8 months ago #124 by Neocold

Jiminimonka wrote:

When trying to use Forgot Password:
Code:

When trying to user Forgot Username:
Code:

Problems should now be fixed.

Sorry for the trouble :(

Maker of:

More
11 years 8 months ago #125 by xamire
I bet you would get more customers if you added google checkout, or amazon as a payment gateway. Many people can't or won't use paypal. =)

More
11 years 7 months ago #126 by Neocold
Version 4.4 (August 25, 2012)

This version supports JomSocial 2.6.2 and Kunena 2.0.1

New Features/Updates:

-->Added buttons to Subscriptions and Favorites pages to Unsubscribe/Unfavorite items
-->Added submenu items to "Forums" link on JomSocial toolbar for each of the pages
-->Restored the social links on the Profile. For example: when clicking the user's Facebook link it will take you to their Facebook page
-->Fixed the problem where the added JSKPI fields were not updated to Kunena when filled during registration
-->All MySQL queries have been updated to use the Joomla API, this will eliminate problems with those using MySQLi
-->Remaining text on the Posts, Subscriptions, Favorites, and Thank You's pages has been added to the CSS style sheet for easier editing

Maker of:

More
11 years 7 months ago #127 by Neocold

xamire wrote: I bet you would get more customers if you added google checkout, or amazon as a payment gateway. Many people can't or won't use paypal. =)

I am looking into this. Currently it seems I must purchase a SSL Certificate to use google checkout. This would cost me about $80 USD and honestly I see no reason to pay that.

Is there a particular reason you can not use PayPal? You do not need an account, they will process a credit card payment without creating an account.

Another possible option would be for you to send me a payment via google checkout and I would have to manually activate your account subscription.

I will post back here if I get google checkout working with my subscription component.

Maker of:

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #128 by xamire

Neocold wrote:

xamire wrote: I bet you would get more customers if you added google checkout, or amazon as a payment gateway. Many people can't or won't use paypal. =)

I am looking into this. Currently it seems I must purchase a SSL Certificate to use google checkout. This would cost me about $80 USD and honestly I see no reason to pay that.

Is there a particular reason you can not use PayPal? You do not need an account, they will process a credit card payment without creating an account.

Another possible option would be for you to send me a payment via google checkout and I would have to manually activate your account subscription.

I will post back here if I get google checkout working with my subscription component.

Try amazon payments then, they don't require SSL. Paypal doesn't accept capital one credit cards(at least not many of them, due to their banking procedures,) nor my banks credit card. Never have, probably never will. There's also the matter of others that have used paypal for selling things, or even buying things on ebay and other sites, and have had a bad run in, and paypal will not allow these people to use their services any longer, not even to purchase your products / services.

Amazon payments - payments.amazon.com
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by xamire.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #129 by Neocold
I see, and I am sorry that PayPal wont work for you.

Unfortunately Akeeba Subscriptions does not currently support Amazon payments, at least not that I can find. I will continue to look into other payment options for the automated subscriptions.

If you would like you can try out a MANUAL subscription via:
www.coldsystems.net/googlecheckout

This method should allow you to pay via Google Checkout, however I will have to manually activate your account on my website. If you would like to try it please remember to send me a PM with your order code on my website.

xamire, if you decide to do this I will activate your account first thing in the morning and add an extra 30 days to your subscription.

Well, off to bed for me right now, have to get up for work in 6 1/2 hours.

Maker of:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Neocold.

More
11 years 7 months ago #130 by SinisaKrisan
2Checkout offers pretty much stable payment gateway too, though you need to pay $50USD to get merchant account.

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds