Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Final version] 1Pixeout Player 2.3 - Kunena 1.6 integration complete

More
13 years 5 months ago #31 by marco.delpercio
I said.... give me URL or I cannot understand what are you referring to.
Fix for what? show me the problem
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #32 by Rapid
Dear Maro delpericio
The 1pixelout seems to not only work with Kunena when I try to embed an external file.
I believe its more of a Kunena error than a player error but nevertheless
here's a link for you See Here
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Rapid.
More
13 years 5 months ago #33 by marco.delpercio
Hi Rapid

Thank you for answering me. My name is "Marco"...
It's not a Kunena issue and it's neither a 1pixelout player issue....
There's a trivial typo error typically caused by WYSIWYG editor...plus a real file missing error. I explain what I see:

In the 1st player instance you showed... it seems that you are pointing to a single song which should be a local mp3 file called nofile.mp3 (don't know why you did it) anyway watching the way you used it, the file it's really missing. In fact rapidchronicles.com//nofile.mp3 is incorrect because of the double slash / (there's no need to force a leading slash as you did) moreover also rapidchronicles.com/nofile.mp3 doesn't exists; in fact your server correctly gives out a 404. And 1pixelout player too displays a File not found.
This is about the 1st 1pixelout player instance

About the 2nd 1pixelout player instance it's just a simple trivial typo error caused 100% by your WYSIWYG editor. In fact if you look at the Javascript code there's

soundFile:" rapidchronicles.com/ www.opendrive.com/files/7684582_ck5oR/AMT.mp3 "

It's not the first time I see such mess. It happens when you paste the link from somewhere into your editor and it automatically adds an anchor tag sourrounding it. You should be able to notice it in your editor as an hyperlink. Of course this is causing the problem since the plugin is expeting a plain text link while it finds html code.
The external URI www.opendrive.com/files/7684582_ck5oR/AMT.mp3 really exists so once you clean your text you won't have any difficulties to make it work.
I am sorry about that, we've already experienced 4-5 users with the same issue when they paste hyperlinks into TinyMCE and other editors (I use JCE and these things don't happen with JCE). Anyway we are about to release soon a newer 1pixelout player version that automatically checks these editor's mess code and eventually cleans it. We're just making very intensive tests before releasing it. Once new version will be out, nobody will experience these things anymore regardless of what editor they have.

Please... I ask for future times... before writing "oh my God the player doesn't work with Kunena 1.6.x...let's change the topic to NOT SOLVED" :-) (that is absolutely false) please ask to us (1pixelout player support) or to Kunena support. This simply because when external people read "the player doesn't work with Kunena" you are causing un-motivated fear against one extension or another and that's not so fair in my opinion...if you experience some problem we can solve it yet it doesn't necessary mean that it's a bug for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rapid
More
13 years 5 months ago #34 by Rapid
Thank you very much Marco
The nofile.mp3 was just example to show you that the player does work for a local file (regardless of it exists)

The main problem was the adding an external file. I apologize I should have been more explicit.
More
13 years 3 months ago #35 by joomlauser
Hello Marco, finally I managed to buy your great modification plugin 1PixeloutPlayer. I installed it with success (my enviroment: joomla 1.5.22 + Kunena 1.6.1) what procreated some questions:

Does the player is always shown in that way? I mean in attachements position via Kunena 1.6.1 forum?

I wonder how should works base dictionary option

I created songs folder but after uploading file using attachments section of the new subject
my mp3 was not put into this folder but it can be found in;
www.mysite.com/media/kunena/attachments/62/1wakacje.mp3

Where had I made a mistake?

p.s. It would be good to see your version of mp3 browser plugin
Attachments:
More
13 years 3 months ago #36 by marco.delpercio
Hi

Yes for Kunena integration the player work exactly in that way matching any mp3 in attachment. That is: if 1pixelout player plugin is installed and active and you attach an mp3 file it will automatically display a player instance. Note: newest version of 1pixelout plugin (ver. 2.2) also has download form to download songs and many other rich features.

You don't need to specify a base directory in 1pixelout config for Kunena integration since it will recognise mp3 attachments automatically.
The base directory is only to use when you use the plugin in normal joomla environment: it is just the folder you put all your mp3 songs, every relative path will start from base directory.

Thanks for showing mp3 browser plugin. Basically we already do the same things.. apart from the table... but everybody can write a table :-) Any way thanks, the idea is quite interesting that plugin seems to use another famous player plugin from Joomla
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #37 by joomlauser
Hello, I installed the last update of Kunena, replaced kunena.parser.php and check if everything is going well - but is not, I mean I can't see the player. Does anybody has similar issue? Can somebody confirm that?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by joomlauser.
More
13 years 3 months ago #38 by darksoul
Any chanche for a kunena 1.6.2 update.
For version 1.6.1 i used the hacked kunena.parser.php also if it was changed.
Please release and update!
More
13 years 3 months ago #39 by noozster
Hi,

I downloaded kunena 1.6.2 last night, and always wanted an mp3 player on my file uploads so thought I'd have a look to see if it was in the new update.

I stumbled across this thread and after following the instructions I noticed the kunena.parser.php file had changed in the updated kunena. There is actually a comment by the developer in there stating they've increased security to stop the end user from changing a number and accessing other user's files.

I'm no joomla developer nor a php coder but I fixed the file and attached it so you just need to replace your kunena.parser.php file with the one attached (or look to see what the changes are and make them in your own).

Here's what I changed.

In the IsMp3 function I removed $mime and the other $mime variable (I deleted it so I can't remember its name mimetype or something) because they are empty at runtime making the IsMp3 function always return false. It now only checks to see if there is actually an mp3 extension on the end of the fname variable.

Near the bottom of the "case 'file'" select statement is different in 1.6.2 and they use $fileurl variable instead of $attachment->fname so I added the necessary code and modified t to suit the new references to the filename.

Works perfectly on mine but because I'm not a programmer or joomla dev I'd wait until someone who knows what they are doing approves what I've done before you use it.

By the way, the plugin works excellent. Well worth 3USD.

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.par...1-06.zip
File Size:15 KB

Best Regards,
N
Attachments:
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #40 by darksoul
For me does not work!
Works if using my old hack version!!!!!!
Now works but i'm fearing on problems now for the old parser im using
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by darksoul.
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds