Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Final version] 1Pixeout Player 2.3 - Kunena 1.6 integration complete

More
13 years 7 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by darksoul
I used for a long time 1pixelout Mp3 player in Kunena 1.5 enabling support for content plugins..
But now it become HARD!!!!

Before kunena Uploads where put in the fireboard directory... /media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/.....

But now the kunena 1.6 uses different subfolders for each user who upload files..

What's become Hard??
Before:
User upload the file, then edit the message adding the name of the file {audio}file.mp3{/audio}
Simple, because default path of the player was /media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/...

But now it's not possible
Users shold add {audio}USERID/file.mp3{/audio}...

So they dont know their own USER ID!!!

How to make a player working on this settings???
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by darksoul.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
This should be easy fix in the plugin.

But the ultimate solution would be to support audio tag in Kunena. :)
More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by darksoul
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have an audio community site and i need very much the player! did kunena have in the future the automatic mp3 player?

i try to contact the developer for the hack
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by Cerberus
as sozzled mention ages ago this code can be used to render an audio player.

example:
Code:
[video height=44 type=mediaplayer]http://www.yodajeff.com/multimedia/sounds/episode5/trynot.wav[/video]

fast simple and easy to do :)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.
More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by joomlauser

Cerberus wrote: as sozzled mention ages ago this code can be used to render an audio player.

example:

Code:
[video height=44 type=mediaplayer]http://www.yodajeff.com/multimedia/sounds/episode5/trynot.wav[/video]

fast simple and easy to do :)

Maybe it is good for video but it does not work with mp3 file

1pixelout Mp3 player is available in v 2.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: darksoul
More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by darksoul
I upgraded 1pixelout player to 2.0
This is a good plugin, perhaps someone can modify the plug to read the folder depending on ID.:whistle:
More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled

joomlauser wrote: Maybe it is good for video but it does not work with mp3 file

I beg to differ: see How to publish (and play) a mp3 file in post for a practical demonstration.

The "thing" that doesn't work at the moment is that the height parameter isn't working. If the height parameter worked, you would only see the botton 44 pixels - where the player controls are located. B)
More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by darksoul
I contected the 1pixelout developer without any response.
Did kunena community can provide hack for this player or another?
More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by Matias
I looked at it briefly, but I currently don't have the time to do even half of the things I'm supposed to do. :(
More
13 years 6 months ago #10 by marco.delpercio
Hi

My name is Marco Del Percio and I am the Italian author of 1pixelout audio player v2.0 who is collaborating with Du Vien.
Du Vien routed your SOS email to me today. I have often heard rumors about Kunena yet I admit I never used it.
I just wanted you to know that I accept your SOS request :-) I'll make our new player work with Kunena 1.6

Best regards
Marco Del Percio
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds