Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 3 months ago #241 by Matias
Migrating old polls into new form should not be too hard, IMHO. Few queries should do that.

We are making good progress with polls, so I believe that it will be ready for K1.6.

We do not have any release dates for K1.5.9 aka K1.6.0, but my target is release it by the end of February. Everything that does not make it, will not be included into the release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #242 by rinuccio sp
The end of February O_O nooooooooo :(

More
14 years 3 months ago #243 by xillibit
What is the problem ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #244 by rinuccio sp
I want to have the polls from early versions of "FireBoard"
With the hacks are not very friendly...

Now that I finally have the certainty that Kunena a system of integrated surveys... Waiting me down LoL :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #245 by shinx
IT WORKS!

Great Job, merry christmas all (З Божым нараджэннем) :lol:

More
14 years 3 months ago #246 by Llewen
Adding a request for a feature. Right now if you delete a thread with a poll in it, the associated poll data isn't deleted. It would be nice if deleting the thread would also delete the attached poll data.

More
14 years 3 months ago #247 by xillibit
Llewen wrote:

Adding a request for a feature. Right now if you delete a thread with a poll in it, the associated poll data isn't deleted. It would be nice if deleting the thread would also delete the attached poll data.

This will be possible when the hack will be integrated into Kunena, when you will delete a complete, if a poll exist, he will be deleted.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #248 by Llewen
I'm also still having problems with votes not being saved in polls. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with editing, because I am a perennial screw up I tend to edit posts and polls a lot after I post them, although I generally don't edit a poll after votes have been cast.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Llewen.

More
14 years 2 months ago #249 by Llewen
And yet another request. It would be nice if the data field length for the poll title and options was configurable in the admin cp. 50 characters is too short in my opinion. I was able to change it with phpMyAdmin, but that isn't a terribly user friendly way to do it.

More
14 years 2 months ago #250 by xillibit
Llewen wrote:

I'm also still having problems with votes not being saved in polls. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with editing, because I am a perennial screw up I tend to edit posts and polls a lot after I post them, although I generally don't edit a poll after votes have been cast.

What version of hack poll do you using ?

Llewen wrote:

And yet another request. It would be nice if the data field length for the poll title and options was configurable in the admin cp. 50 characters is too short in my opinion. I was able to change it with phpMyAdmin, but that isn't a terribly user friendly way to do it.

This, can be possible but i need to review it before to add this into my hack.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds