Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]K 1.7.1 and Jomsocial Activity Stream

More
12 years 3 months ago #61 by totvos
On my part, I have worked around this issue by disabling commenting on Kunena activity stream entries, on the basis that if you want to comment on a topic activity, you should probably do that in Kunena anyhow. That doesn't address the issue, of course, but it works for me now.

Also, I am running K 1.7.1 without any problems, unlike other posters here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #62 by PIC
Replied by PIC on topic Re: Jomsocial Activity Stream?
The kunena activities do not even show up in my activity stream is the problem. How are you getting it to work?

Is anyone from the support team able to help?

More
12 years 3 months ago #63 by totvos
Not doing anything special as far as I know. I have K 1.7.1, JS 2.4.1, and the JS hot fix patch. I just works.

More
12 years 3 months ago #64 by erkan
You get problems when you have changed around with the Joomla user groups and access levels. The standard setup usually donĀ“t give you any problems.

More
12 years 3 months ago #65 by PIC
I haven't changed any permissions at pilotincontrol.com but it won't show any activities in the stream.

More
12 years 3 months ago #66 by totvos
I think I mentioned this before, but just to be clear, I am on Joomla 1.5 still.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67 by PIC
Is there a paid version of Kunena or some way I can get support? Or shall I just accept the fact that my website will have less activities since kunena posts won't show up in the recent activities?

More
12 years 3 months ago #68 by PIC
anyone figure this out yet?

More
12 years 3 months ago #69 by PIC
I've tried speaking to Jomsocial about this issue but they are blaming it on Kunena...

Looks like my solution is going to be no activities and hope that an upgrade fixes the issue down the road...

More
12 years 3 months ago #70 by totvos

PIC wrote: I've tried speaking to Jomsocial about this issue but they are blaming it on Kunena...

Looks like my solution is going to be no activities and hope that an upgrade fixes the issue down the road...

What version of Joomla are you using? Since it is up to the various extensions to augment the activity stream, JS is correct in that it is a "Kunena problem". However, I am having no issues whatsoever with my J1.5.x/JS2.4.2/K1.7.1 setup. So I think you need to provide a bit more debugging data. Does turning on Debug mode in Kunena offer any insight?

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds